Around a year ago, I wired him 30 USD and ordered a Villager Scale Gold Resin MoUP and the months after that were plagued with difficulties on both our ends and then he promised a G2 Vahi of the same color and type in July as compensation for the wait saying that they would take about a month or so to arrive so I waited until early September before I started to get really antsy. I am nearly at my wit's end with this order as I know he can give a quality product and that most of the issues were beyond our control but leaving a customer waiting for nearly a year on their purchase isn't good for business as they have been waiting a good long while with high hopes, patience and understanding regarding the issues that have caused the long wait but now, I feel that I need to use an ultimatum: if I don't hear back from him by October 5 2017 at the latest, I will cancel my commission, request a refund and give a negative review on him-I am kind doing that right now but still, the point stands. I honestly want to keep giving him the benefit of the doubt and regret giving the ultimatum but I am nearly at the end of my rope on this.
@Cyber-Hand, if you read this, please know that I don't want to cause you problems but waiting for a year has been a test of patience. Please, I want to write a positive review on this whole thing but this long wait's leaving me feeling like I have kinda been gypped and I know that's not the case. If it is honest forgetfulness or life in general that's caused these delays, then I perfectly understand but there is only so far one can stretch their patience. Please know I meant no ill will towards you and hope you understand what I am saying isn't meant to be said with the presumption of malicious intent.