Cyber-Hand's Forge

here is the difference between the smoothed and none smoothed white.

5 Likes

Ok thank you so much I promise I’m done with questions for now, and I’m sorry if it was any trouble answering them.

im planning on getting the black metal version of the MoUP. In my opinion, it would look the best out of all the different colored versions.

But i hope that it won’t ruin the g2 heads i put it on.

1 Like

several people have already ordered that one and said they would give feed back, you can wait until then if you wish to find out.

1 Like

It’s a… Little small actually. I wasn’t really expecting that

3 Likes

i have the same though when ever i see a minifigure in persion. Like the Chima fist armor. I was really supriced on just how small those fists where.

1 Like

Unless there is another Umarak, I think you are trying to deceive me. You are just waiting for the mask to arrive so you can release Makuta aren’t you.

Hi. Bit late to the party but that was me actually. (I responded to your PM on shapeways btw)

3 Likes

Little sanding should fix that up

Ah right. Everyone, this is one of the guys that bought the steel gold. I look forward to seeing how it turned out.

I plan to do just that when I have the time.

If I made it and bigger the head clip would have lined up with the eyes. Not sure you would want that.

1 Like

http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/0/9/091122b079dbdfcca5d5433455db10d1003d2a8c.jpg

Skull armour, the mask.

2 Likes

It’s a bit off topic, but don’t you have any plans on making Tahu’s prototype mask? Just maybe?

3 Likes

Can’t say I do. This is the first time I have seen the mask. Also I am going to have my hands full making the mask of time next.

8 Likes

Insert hallelujah chorus here.

2 Likes

Mask of Time???

THANKS!!!

my avatar will come to life (kinda)!

2 Likes

Mask of time would be very cool!

now you can recreate this scene

5 Likes

Do you have any plans to allow it to connect like the G2 Vahi probably would have, or will it be a standalone mask?

1 Like

Is it bad that i’m thinking of putting this on my Christmas list?

1 Like

nope.

2 Likes

Overused joke is overused

4 Likes