D&D pixel art

So I’m in a campaign with @KAI_BORG, @Omega_Tahu, @Whaddon, and @Runa is our DM, but he also has a character.
Anyways I made these all in one day, I don’t know why I just felt like it.

So I started with my character Sethellis, a dragonborn ranger.

Next up was Whaddon’s character, Goldus, a dwarf paladin.

Then Omega_Tahu’s character, Eric, a human warlock.

Next was Kai_Borg’s character, the not so lovable human rogue, Tebryn.

And last but not least, our DM’s character, Runa, an air genasi ranger.

I had a lot of fun making these, and hope to make more.
C&C is appreciated.

15 Likes

Hahahaha! XD
Perfect description for 'im!

1 Like

No ice.

2 Likes

more like the perfect description of most rogues in D&D

Yep! My guy even more so 'cause I’ve currently, so far, stolen so many kills (on accident + being the weakest member so far!) which is also resulted in me getting the mist 'specia’l (homebrew) items so far, disguised myself as a bird (homebrew item) which then resulted in a fight that one, had me catching our dwarf paladins thrown hammer, taking no damage and then throwing it back for full damage, and two, breaking our rangers ‘prized’ (more like obsessed over) long bow… which then resulted in me losing a pinky after he (finally) got onto the roof and threw me off…
I’ve also abandoned the group twice and skipped most of a battle that resulted in one members being downed (twice! XD) and all the while my guy’s been disguised (and acting) as a noble adventurer so all his ‘attitude’ can be blamed on the stereotype of nobles being pompous arses! And he’s also an utter failure at nearly everything he does other than fighting and ‘disguising’ himself!

AND NO ONE’S CAUGHT HIM IN THE ACT OF STEALING/SNEAKING YET DESPITE HOW MANY TIMES HE’S UTTERLY FAILED THE CHECKS NEEDED FOR THOSE, SO THEY STILL DON’T KNOW HE’S A ROGUE!

Gotta love those high deception/persuasion rolls, boosts and lucky performance rolls! XD

1 Like

wow how has your party not killed you yet? lol

1 Like

Because I’m the carrier and currently am making our group into a famous ‘acting’ group!
WE’VE ALREADY MADE 20 GOLD AND BECAME CRIMINALS IN THE FIRST TOWN! (Not that we know that in game… yet…) XD

Also, paranoid as heck and I can probably kill at least 2-3 of them before they take me down… so… yeah… XD

welp one of these days life will spit on you and you’ll roll a 1 on your deception check, you’re screwed then.

Yep… and that’s when my disguise item comes into play!
“I roll for out a cardboard box disguise!”
Becomes snake
“Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.”

you realize it takes like 10 minutes to put a disguise on right? unless you use the disguise self spell, but even then if anyone sees you do it it’s kinda useless.

Ja, but! Due to homebrew game mechanics I currently have the longest walking distance (we gain some per level and I’m highest level) and if I get a successful roll on an acrobatics check (and I rarely do, especially not for a raised one…) I can put it on a touch faster, all of this combined with my (usually) ok stealth rolls gives me about a 50/50 chance of getting that bugger on fast enough.

Also, hilarious superstition I have with this guy now (due to how often it happens) is that he can only get good rolls when he’s in danger (which is determined by a high perception roll, higher the roll more danger he’s in. Keyword being him, so even when there’s a nearby battle area so long as he’s ‘safe’ he’ll get a low roll. And so far my belief has not yet failed!)

welp… that kinda reminds me of when i was playing with my uncles and their friends like a year ago, there was this one d20 that their friend always used, but he never knew that the die was actually messed up… the company screwed up when they made the die so both half’s of the die were the exact same, it has two 1’s and two 0’s and the highest number on it was 9… i noticed it when i was absentmindedly fiddling with the die and he wasn’t there, so then we made it a rule where if you ever got cursed you had to use that die.

1 Like

Hahaha! That’s so perfect! Such an amazingly lucky, yet also unlucky, find! XD