Dahlu, Toa of Iron WIP

Thanks! Yeah, I liked the old ones too but they didn’t match the texture.

They kinda matched the kal shield who making it as like shin armor

1 Like

It almost looks like its a metru build, which I like, so props to you there.

1 Like

I like this guy a lot. Question though - what is that shield from? It looks like it’s comprised of two pieces.

1 Like

@TeslaEffect
Thanks!

@BlackboltJohnson
It is, in fact; it is Toa Lhikan’s sword pieces fitted together.

1 Like

how on earth did you make those lower legs? I’ve been trying to get the same thing with the HF shells but never gotten it to work. Can you show how you made them?

I’ll post a how-to when I get the time. Maybe I’ll have time tonight.

1 Like

YAY! and thank you.

I know you said you didnt like metru feet, but i really think they’d look awesome. I love how this looks like what I picture a standard Toa would look like, instead of some hulking monster- but if you raised the head one axel higher, he might look better. Other than that and changing the feet to metru feet, which you said you wouldnt do anyway, I love the moc.

edit on another note yeah you definitely gotta show how you built the legs i need to know how those things are done

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try metru feet… but I like wider feet. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the head, I would love to do that but raising it up one space looks quite odd, so I’ll probably try to raise it only half a space.

@Styrofoam
@Wheatley
EDIT: here is the link to the leg build:

2 Likes

Man, this topic is old…

But yeah, here is the most recent version of this dood, now much more to my liking:

I just need to fix his neck so he doesn’t look so slumped over; then I’ll finally get my photo setup finished so I can take decent pictures.

6 Likes

Dalu-Dahlu
Really funny, ReeseEH

¯\ (ツ)

I liked the name, but didn’t want to copy it exactly.

1 Like

Can I see the connection of his head with the body?

Is that a shovel I see?