Dark Hunters

Some of the many dark hunters that are trying to take over spheres magna.

Flire: The loud and deadly mutated matoran.

Asitone: The smart wild and destructive dark hunter

Robon: the calculative and deadly robo Asassin

Pike: the smart quick and deadly solo assasin dark hunter

Crator: the quickminded and cold dark hunter

Claw: The dark hunters second in command, he is a brilliant taction who is incredibly strong and durable. He also has the power to read minds and control electricity, fire, earth, stone, and air.

Which one is your favorite?

And yes, they are supposed to be not that complex.

Sorry about the some of the pictures being sideways

8 Likes

Love the names of these ones.

Thanks, which one is your favorite?

these all seem really basic and kinda bland to me, almost as if they were massed produced.

3 Likes

Well I actually put some form of time and effort into each of these.

And hey, at least I accomplished my goal of making simple but unique looking Mocs

I think you did a good job. But I would love to see what you could do if you spent some more time in design for each individual character and armor them up a bit more. But nonetheless I love the idea of a army of Dark Hunters good job

1 Like

Pike. The others seem to have some attempt at making the names slightly different from known words. That’s great as well, but I love that one of them is simply “Pike”.

1 Like

Thanks @Huichelaar. and @AdventurerA

I’m also almost finished putting the finishing touches on my dark hunter leader moc (that’s not its name) and no, it does not look like a moc with zero color scheme, it has a mostly consistent color scheme minus two parts.

Fixed that for you.

Huh??

The first two seem a bit too random but the rest have good concept and I love the way robon looks

1 Like

Thanks

I just uploaded the leader of the dark hunters

1 Like

Please try to put the photos in a good position.
Flire: Why did you put the third arm like this and on that gun is purple?
Asitone: The torso is too short and he don’t have a face.
Robon: It looks incomplete.
Pike: The red brakes everything.
Crator: The legs are horrible.
Claw: Eh… Better than others.

But really now. You could make it way way cooler. You could easily make them to look more… normal. I f you want, I can give you some ideas!

Thanks

1 Like

So you agree?

Kinda

1 Like