Darkseid

Darkseid is recent moc which I made, in the recent past weeks, I have no back story so,
When you are typing some feedback, please the feedback its should be a constructive, If you tell me tha my moc sucks, then how should I be better at making mocs. And please be friendly in the comments below. That was it. Thank you

10 Likes

His head, while awesome ('cause its custom) is a touch… flat. If you could find a way to curve the middle/insert another piece there, it could help.

1 Like

His head looks to big

The head is pretty big, but that wouldn’t bother me at all if the neck wasn’t so skinny. The rest looks good! :+1:

I came here expecting the Darkseid from DC comics, you lied to me.

anyway good effort

4 Likes
  1. The build seems to be pretty good. I don’t really like the fact that the torso is pretty thin at the end, but other than that it’s OK.
  2. The hands… No. The claws are awesome I really like them, and I want to see how you made them. The head, however… Ish… It’s too big and it looks kinda weird. And the neck seems to be too long too.
  3. The color scheme… I think it would be better if you would change some red with black/gray. The trans neon reddish orange is meant to be an accent color most of the times, and here it just broke the view of the moc. But in a smaller quantity, it would be better. Oh, and I think it would be better if the neck was black.
  4. Very basic weapon, but I think it’s OK for this one.
    8,5/10 I think it would be much better if you would change some red with black.

@Renegadespark I mean I didnt want to rip the name off, I didnt had any idea on what name should I give him, If any of you have some suggestions please tell me.

@Toa_Vladin What claws do you mean ? If you mean the heand claw yes. I could make a video. And okay maybe I will revamp this moc sometime no problem. Thanks

Edited for Double Post - Waj

So is he going to try and take down the justice league?

Hail Darkseid.

1 Like

The neck seems a little long. Is there any way to make it shorter, by chance?

yes Im working on revamping him

Well I didnt meant for this moc to be Darkseid from DC Comics. It was meant to be its own character. But if you put it this way. Maybe who knows :slight_smile:

edited for double post - slime

1 Like