Dead Silent (The ethereal walker)

Dead Silent is Skull Mage’s personal assassin, but he always puts his joy and the hunt before anything else. He’s a bit of a sadist, he prefers first hunt his victims down then torment, toy with them, and play mind games down before finally killing them and leaving them for dead. While this may sound like a weakness, he more then makes up for it in other areas, he’s a skilled warrior when it comes to blades, he can dismember someone with three clean cuts… He carries a small hand scythe, a small-ish ridged sword, and 2 twin katanas. He also has a special ability where he can basically become a ghost and walk on the ethereal plain, untouchable and inaudible by anyone, but he can still see and hear everything. While able to switching and out of it at any point. (Sorry the image order in this one is a little off, my computer was being wonky)

9 Likes

The color scheme and placement are on point

1 Like

If I may so ask, do you mean placement as in color placement or part placement? Oh and thank you

1 Like

Color of parts placement

1 Like

Ah, that’s so violent!

It’s a pretty good MOC

1 Like

Ok firstly, thank you. Secondly, if you recall some of my moc topics aren’t exactly the most peaceful.

It was just a joke

1 Like

Oh, oof my bad.

sometimes simplicity helps a moc but this just seems bare

1 Like

Noted, any suggestions for improvement?

maybe try experimenting with throwing in some system or technic

1 Like

Gotcha dude