Dear Kahi: The Kahi Advice Column

Dear Kahi,

How would you advise breaking out of prison?

Sincerely,
Marendex-T17

7 Likes

Little reminder, folks: This is a topic for ADVICE. If you want to ask Kahi or any other member of TTV a question, there is a separate topic for that. Thank you!

Anyways, continuing a line of thought from [here][1]…

Kahi, how do I hide a body?

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/lewajohnson/RANDOM/sig.png
[1]: TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

11 Likes

What’s the best way to gain political power?

5 Likes

Kahi, what’s your advice on Kris Kringle (Secret Santa) Christmas gifts?

2 Likes

This man is asking the right questions.

15 Likes

Dear Kahi…

Should I have the spaghetti or the soup?

Sincerely, Chronicler.

3 Likes

Dear Kahi:

Which is most important: Money, power, women, or BIONICLEs?

7 Likes

Dear Kahi,

How do I survive finals week?

7 Likes

Alright, this is a legit question.
Dear Kahi- My friends IRL are a bunch of slackers that keep failing exams. I’m trying to encourage them to study, and even help them do so but so far no progress. Any thoughts on how I could go about helping them without coming off as a complete tool?

10 Likes

Dear Kahi,

What’s the best way to steal someone’s identity? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Dear KahiKahi Govaki.

I would like to build a doom cannon on the side of the moon facing earth. However, once built, I have nothing to do with it. Do you have any advice?

Sincerely, Ekorak

3 Likes

Dear Kahi,

What should I do about a lack of “Dear Kahi” videos?

8 Likes

Dear Kahi,
    What do you feel is a good balance between being prepared for anything and not carrying around a nuclear bunker. (this is actually a legit question)

3 Likes

Dear Kahi,
Will you ever make the advice columns? :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

@Kahi
:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Not Kahi, but you should use it to blow up multiple portions of the world, like, say, Mongolia.
Also, @Risebell , strap them to a chair, then force them into reading the study materials. After your insolent minor acquaintances friends finish, quiz them or threaten to skin them alive. I tried it on a bunch of hoodlums, and it worked!

1 Like

My dad is my scoutmaster. He has made some controversial decisions, and now every Wednesday I hear it from my friends about how much they hate scouts now. I don’t want to sound like a jerk to my friends, but I also want to stand up for my dad. What should I do?

3 Likes

@Kahi

2 Likes

I wanted to make a joke here but couldn’t think of a good one. Any advice, Kahi?

~W12~

7 Likes