The Gamemaster is back, and he has created a new game: a race spanning the entire galaxy! The prize: a shiny trophy and 15 million bucks. But be warned, this race is no ordinary race. It is a dangerous race, filled with deadly obstacles, whether they be on the track or from the other racers. This time, the gamemaster has made sure that his latest victims Contestants will not be able to foil his true intentions. Not much is what it seems, but one thing is for sure: more than just rubber will be burning... So racers, start your engines!
New characters only. This rule is mostly directed to the players of "Arena Battle!" I want a fresh start for the gamemaster.
1. Characters can be OCs, MOCs, or completely original characters. They could be from Bionicle, Hero Factory, transformers, etc. They cannot, however, be official or canon characters of a brand.
2. No OP or ridiculously powerful characters.
2. You cannot kill someone else's character, unless the character's owner gives you permission.
3. Players can play up to 3 characters at a time.
4. Even after the RP has begun, players can still sign up with a character at any point in the game. New racers are always welcome!
Since this is a race-themed RP, there will obviously be vehicles that the characters will race in. Before you create your character's vehicle, let me lay down a few rules:
- The rules of the characters apply to the rules of the vehicles.
- Weapons on the vehicle are allowed, but they cannot be too powerful. (That means, the vehicle shouldn't be able to destroy another vehicle in under 10 seconds with their weapons.)
- GROUND VEHICLES ONLY! It would be an unfair advantage if all of the vehicles were racing on the ground while a helicopter flew right over them. No air vehicles (Planes, helicopters, etc.) or water vehicles (Boat, submarine, etc) will be allowed. However, any other type of vehicle will be allowed, as long as it can be driven on land.
In addition to a character bio, there will also be a separate bio for the vehicle.
(However, if the character is a transformer, then you can merge the two bios together and say what vehicle it transforms into)
Powers/Abilities: (only if they affect the vehicle)
Description/picture of appearance:
Vehicle type: (Is it a car, truck, etc. Any kind will do )
Abilities: (what can the vehicle do that normal vehicles couldn't do?) (optional)
If your character/vehicle is accepted, I will reply with a post saying so.