Death Race!(RP topic)

The monster shot six bolts out of its mouth, all at GM: two Shadowbolts, two firebolts, two powered bolts, while he was distracted.

The Gamemaster was struck by a shadowbolt and dodged the firebolts, which exploded nearby.

As he lay on the ground, he grinned, pulling out a small black cube. He pressed a button, and suddenly the racers and vehicles were teleported, entering some sort of black void for a fleeting second. Then, everyone found themselves on an asteroid belt, loosely connected by cables. In the distance was a large castle-like structure. Mark looked around, bewildered by what had just happened. The Gamemaster rinned. “That building in the distance, you have no idea what is in there.” He said mysteriously.
The Gamemaster summoned his vehicle. “Lets settle this with a race. If you can get to that building before me, then you can do what you want with me. However, if I get there first, it will be much, much harder to defeat me. Do we have a deal?” He said, extending his hand. Mark stared at it for a moment, then shook it. “Deal.”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Toa_Radrix
@Khalsa721
The vehicles sat at the starting line. Mark glared at the Gamemaster, revving his engine. The Gamemaster revved his own engine even louder. “Three…TWOONEGO!!!” The Gamemaster quickly shouted, catching the racers off gaurd and speeding off. Mark and Skader zoomed after him.

Nameless went along as well, using the inherent darkness of space to shadowstep forward whenever possible.

The track was very hazardous. Mark struggled to keep his footing on the ground, kicking up rocks behind him as he drove. The Gamemaster, however, seemed to have no problem at all. He cruised smoothly along the road.

As two asteroids began to collide, the Gamemaster’s vehicle suddenly somehow morphed, elongating and flattening as it slid through the narrow gap. Mark’s mouth dropped as he saw this.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721
@Runa
@Toa_Radrix
The racers were fast approaching the colliding asteroids. It would be very painful if they didn’t find a way to dodge it fast.

Nameless used the shadows of the oncoming asteroids to shadowstep into Gamemaster’s shadow. He then appears in it, coming up right behind him and aiming his front facing cannon at his back tire, trying to pop it or otherwise unbalance him.

The barrel simply digs into the asteroids and rolls over them while leadhead unleashes an explosive barrage

The Gamemaster’s car flipped in the air after Nameless shot his tires. It seemed to flip in slow motion, as the vehicle’s shaped began to ■■■■■ in a fluid motion. The wheels moved to the top of the vehicle, and the top became the bottom. The Car landed on the track, reconstituted.
@Toa_Radrix
“Hydron, I need you to help me pull off some Xtreme moves!” Skader shouted to Hydron.

As it flipped, Nameless shot at the cockpit with his front-facing cannon, firing the other two forward at the track, so that it was likely GM would land on the bullets.

The Gamemaster’s windshield cracked, but it didn’t completely shatter. The car morphed again, taking on more of a Monster Truck-like form as it rampaged through the other racers.

Nameless tails him in his shadow, ready to hop forward or strike, depending on what the situation calls for.

“Blast the Gamemaster’s car with you laser guns!” Skader shouted to Hydron.

“Sadie, I have a plan.” Mark said to Sadie.

“What is it?” She asked, still struggling a bit after he had hurt her.

1 Like

@Khalsa721

“See what he’s doing?” Mark said, pointing to Nameless inside the Gamemaster’s shadow. “I want you to do that with the gamemaster’s shadow as Well.”

She concentrated a bit as she did the same, striking him from behind while he was busy with the other guy.

@Runa
@Khalsa721
Sadie teleported in the exact same space as Nameless. Simple physics would cause both Nameless and Sadie to flip Into the air and their vehicles to land in front of the Gamemaster.

OOC: Nameless was trailing in his shadow, as in driving in it, ready to step ahead if he wanted. He wasn’t continuously teleporting into it.

1 Like

OOC: I edited the post.

Hydron shot crazily toward him

Nameless and Sadie’s vehicles were in front of the Gamemaster’s large Monster truck. The Gamemaster deployed built-in jet turbines, and the vehicle began to hover in the air. “Wait, I thought flying vehicles were against the rules!” Mark shouted. “My game, My rules.” The Gamemaster responded.

@Khalsa721
@Runa
The vehicle turned around and began shooting at Sadie and Nameless with its built-in minigun.