Death Race!(RP topic)

Sadie swerved out of the way, trying to get ahead.

The Gamemaster thrust his rotors into overdrive, Blasting towards the structure.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
The Gamemaster’s vehicle deployed missiles from behind. They zoomed towards Leadhead, Tonius and Boneson.

Nameless swerved the other direction, shooting backwards with the rear-facing blaster on Gunslinger.

1 Like

Skader activated his power reserves and zoomed into the blast. He then released an electric nova, which amplified Hydron’s blast and wiped the Gamemaster’s vehicled. It flipped onto the track, coming to a stop in a wreck.

The Gamemaster stumbled out of the flaming wreck, a scrap lodged in his chest, he yanked it out, and blood began to gush freely. As the Gamemaster walked away from the vehicle, he turned around and locked it with his keys.
“You know, this race didn’t even matter. I was just stalling you so I could have time to prepare.” He said, grinning. The Gamemaster then used his device to teleported himself inside the structure. “I should’ve known that he could do that.” Mark said, facepalming hard.
@Khalsa721
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Toa_Radrix
“We have to follow him, inside that building.” Mark said as he drew his sword. “Whatever happens next, promise me that we’ll stick together. Are you wit me?” He said, looking around at his brave teammates.

“Roight so i’m a skeleton not a fighter”
“I’m a little out of my depth here I mean I don’t use magic or guns”

Lead head looks at the two
“Those two will slow us down, they should leave. I’m with ya though”

“I don’t know why you are still asking that” Hydron responded to Mark

The group entered the structure, and came upon an elevator platform. As it began to descend, Mark noticed a faint, fiery glowing. smoke and sparks began to billow up into the air as the elevator descended further down. He then realized that they were in some sort of foundry. “What is The Gamemaster doing in this place?” Mark wondered out loud. he saw vats of molten protodermis being poured into compartments of what seemed to be some sort of giant machine. Mark then looked down at the molten protodermis. Something in it was stirring…

It was Eric. He was mutated from the last time he was fought. There were glowing cracks and embers all over his body from soaking in the molten protodermis for so long. The monster laped onto the elevator platform, beating on his chest and roaring.

“REMEMBER ME?!” the monster boomed to Leadhead.

“Noooooope”

The monster rammed into Leadhead with his large elbow. “I’m sorry…” Eric Moaned.

“I ain’t”
Leadhead releases a storm of anti armour shells into Eric

The monster stumbled back a few steps from the shots, before leaping into the air and bashing his fists down on Leadhead’s helmet.

“Don’t do that”
He grabs the wrist with his claw and starts crushing

The monster felt no pain. He flipped Leadhead’s body over him and slammed him into the floor.

“Bad move”
Leadhead pulled at the wrist aiming to pull the fist off

The monster used his other claw to chop the arm that was crushing his wrist.

The claw sunk into the tough sinewy flesh and thick cloth but he did not release his grip

“Forgive me…” Eric said as the monster tugged on Leadhead’s claw and attempted to rip it off.

Leadhead jammed his yellow needle into his arm coating it in yellow crystalline armour before taking a few shots at the face

OOC: which face? Eric’s or the monster’s?

OOC: Both it’s a fully automatic weapon