Death Race!(RP topic)

Leadhead’s bullets impacted a great amount of force, but could not penetrate The Monster’s skull.

The Monster then began to approach Nameless, his claws extending as he prepared to shred him

Nameless readied the Shaded Roulette, then shot two scattershot bolts at the beast.

The monster was only angered by this action. “Please, help me.” Eric begged. The monster stabbed his claws towards Nameless.

Nameless ducked out of the way, then wrapped the beast’s legs in tendrils of shadow. They crept up its legs, crushing tightly.

The monster’s legs were bound together, and he fell down flat. The monster then rolled over, and broke free from his bonds. He then swiped his claws at Hydron
@Toa_Radrix

Hydron defended himself with his blades

The monster was slashed by Hydron’s blades, and Mark finished him off by impaling him from behind. The monster gave a parting grunt as he collapsed and fel into the moten protodermis.
The elevator reached the bottom, and the group came into a room inhabited by a vast machine. The Gamemaster stood there, waiting for them. “What is this stuff?!” Mark said, motioning to the machine. “What are you planning?!” The Gamemaster Laughed, shaking his head. “Why, this is the final round of my grand Game. The fate of the universe at stake.” He said, slowly walking down the steps of a staircase. “I have caused great pain for all of you. Sadie, I killed your parents. Hydron, I infected you with a virus to make you forget who you are. And Mark, I turned you into a monster. And now, it is time for the final reckoning.”
The Gamemaster morphed his robotic arm into a spinning saw, and a blade sprouted from the tip of his cane. He threw his cloak aside. “Come, let us finish our long and painful game, together!” he declared, approaching the group.

This was it. The endgame

@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Without saying a word leadhead simply fired shots

1 Like

The Gamemaster dodged Leadhead’s bullets, leaping out of the way.

@Khalsa721
“Let’s see if you remembered everything I taught you in training!” The Gamemaster said, swinging his bladed staff at Sadie.

Nameless faded into the shadows, ready to strike from who-knows-where.

The Gamemasterlooked around in all directions. “Face me, coward!” He growled.

He’d appear out of three walls. “Come face me, or are you scared?” They all say in unison. “Pick wisely.”

The Gamemaster shot laser blasts at two of the walls, knowing that either he would narrow them down to the real Nameless, or he would hit the real one.

All three would fire a firebolt at him, then disappear.

The Gamemaster was struck by a firebolt, flames burning at his sleeve. He patted out the fire and looked around the room for Nameless.

He would likely see nothing. Nameless would appear in Gamemaster’s shadow and shoot up at him with an explosive bolt, then rapidly disappear again.

The Gamemaster was launched 10 feet away by the bolt. He growled in frustration.

@Khalsa721
Mark swung his sword at him, but the Gamemaster caught it, punching Mark in the jaw. Mark then tried to kick him, but the Gamemaster moved out of the way and knocked Mark off his feet with his cane. “Such a flawed creation.” The Gamemaster said, pinning Mark’s body to the ground with his foot. The Gamemaster grinned at Sadie. “This is your flaw, daughter. Without anybody to love, and nothing to care for, you would be a much better warrior. This is for the best.” The Gamemaster then brought his laser cannon to Mark’s head, grinning even wider.

Sadie used the shadows to sink mark into the floor “if you really wanted to test me you’d leave others out of it.” She kicked at his legs, attempting to trip him as she pulled out her sword.

1 Like

“Come at me, you oversized canned sea slug!” The Gamemaster said, baiting Leadhead.

“If I rip my leg of and start beating you with it am I hitting you or kicking you?”

1 Like