Death Race!(RP topic)

The knight turns towards nameless
“Art thou always so dour?”

Scrapper entered into the track. He spoke with a scratchy deep voice.
“I’m Scrapper, and I’ll be your guide for today. If you could just follow me…”

“I see no reason I wouldn’t have to be.” He says coldly.

Skader began to follow Scrapper. “C’mon, duuudes! let’s follow the gnarly tentacle dude.”

"Righto"says the knight
“a’right mate” says the skeleton

Nameless nods and follows.

After a hasty tour, Scrapper lead everyone into a lodge where they would be staying.

“Noice place to crash, dude!” Skader remarked as he plopped down on a bunk. “Dibs on this!”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Scrap_Runa

"All racers, please report to the track for the first race. " a voice on the intercom said.
On the race track, a long silver lamborgini pulled up, with “Ridin’ dirty” playing on the speakers. The crowd cheered as the Gamemaster stepped out of the vehicle. “Good evening, everyone. Welcome to the first Death Race!” The crowd cheered again. “Today, we are joined by 4 racers: Skader, Tonius, Boneson, and…” The Gamemaster squinted at his paper. “…Nameless? Anyways, these 4 racers have come from all over the galaxy to join this race, and compete for the galactic cup!” The Gamemaster tugged back a sheet, revealing a shiny golden trophy. “This event shall be spread across 5 races, on 5 different tracks.” Suddenly, the large screen in the stadium turned on. “The first race shall take place on this track, the standerd track. The second race shall take place on the hot, arid fire track.” the screen showed a race track running through a volcanic wasteland. “The third race will take place on the freezing, chilly ice track.” The screen showed a race track running through a glacier canyon. “The fourth race will take place on the…wet… water track.” the screen showed a race track running over an ocean. “And the final race shall take place on the deadly asteroid belt!” the screen displayed an asteroid feild, loosly connected by cables and dangerously colliding with each other. “By the end, there shall only be ONE race champion. Now, let us start the first race. Racers, start your engines! READY…SET…GO!” The Gamemaster waved down a checkered flag.

Nameless summoned his bike out of the shadows, then mounted it, taking off.

The barrel started rolling moving much faster than any normal spiky barrel should move while Tonius slammed his shield onto the track and sped of as it slid frictionlessly across the track

@Scrap_Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Eat my dust, dudes!” Skader shouted as he powered up his rockest and zoomed off.

@Monopoly
The Gamemaster took a seat next to Scrapper. “Who are you betting on?” he asked him.

Nameless sped up, and started shooting blasts out of the front pointing blasters on his bike, Gunslinger.

Skader just barely dodged the blades, with some grazing his armor. “Pretty xtreme, dude, but it’s gonna take more than blades to stop me!” he shouted.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Skader shot a grappling out from his wrist and hooked himself on Tonius’ sheild. The hook snagged the sheild and it began to grind on the road, shooting out sparks and slowing Tonius down.

Tonius grabbed his mace and swung at Skader
“No”

Skader pulled a Neo and bent over backwards to dodge the mace. He then swung the cord of the grappling hook and flung Tonius and his sheild aside.
@Scrap_Runa
Skader shot his grappling hook into Nameless’ bike, hitching a free ride off the gunslinger.

Nameless looked around for a shadow, and once he found one drove straight at it. He would try to ■■■■■ inside of it, leaving Skader behind, and come out of another one nearby.

Skader boged out when he saw Nameless teleport through. “Whoa, far out du-” Skader was too busy being surprised to notice the pothole in front of him. he tripped over it and stumbled a few times. However, he still didn’t stop moving. Skader was now driving on the track on his stomache.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
He snuck up behind Boneson and grappled himself to the barrel.

Boneson saw this and grabbed the cable and began to wibble it, while this happened Tonius dug his shield into the track to stabilise himself began to slide of agian
“ahhhhhhhhh!” “wibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibble!”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Scrap_Runa
Skader was shaken off balance and retracted the grappling hook to prevent himself from falling over again. I gotta pull off something gnarly enough to shake these dudes… he thought to himself. The hotrod lightning bolts on Skader’s suit began to glow as electricity was generated from the friction of his turning wheels. The more the wheels on his suit turned, the brighter the bolts glowed. “EAT THIS, DUDES!” he shouted as he clapped his hands together. Skader released a blast of electricity from his suit that zapped everything in its radius, including Tonius, Nameless and Boneson.

Tonius is blasted by the shock and responds by lobbing his mace at Skader while Boneson remains relatively fine due to his lack of conductors but he stops his wibbiling and hides inside the barrel which speeds up rotating faster.

@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL

All the racers were now neck in neck, nearing the finish line.