Death Race!(RP topic)

“I know.” Nameless responds. “That’s why I’m here. I’ve been conscripted to take him down. I’ve just been lulling him into security, yet you seem to have ruined that plan.” He growls.

“Oh, well you’re welcome for my help!” Mark said sarcastically.

@Runa
@Khalsa721
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix
@Monopoly

“I think we shkoould postpone today’s race. Why don’t you all head to the garage to help the new racers create their vehicles?” The Gamemaster said. “Unradical…” Skader murmured as he wheeled off to the garage. The Gamemaster leaned in towards Scrapper. “I want you to keep a close eye on them, And make sure that there isn’t any fighting or ‘funny business’. Understand?”

Nameless glances at him, then makes Gunslinger disappear, keeping the Shaded Roulette on his person. He walks back to the garage.

“Who hired you, anyways? I mean, it isn’t hard to see why someone would hate the Gamemaster, but still, who are they?”

“Part of the contract was not saying who they were, and that’s a contract I intend to keep.”

Mark shtugged. “'Kay.” They entered the garage, and Mark began to look around at some parts.

@Khalsa721

“Sadie, can I talk to you about something for a second?” Mark suddenly asked her,

“Of course. What about?” She smiled, still not sure what to think about all this.

He took her aside, away from where the others couldn’t hear her. "Remember that question I asked you on the night of the ball?[quote=“Mctoran, post:948, topic:46933”]
“All those things you said to me, was that even real?”
[/quote]

You never answered me. The Gamemaster interrupted. So I want to hear your answer…" He said, looking up slowly at her.

“Of course. The only reason I joined back with him was to stop him setting off the explosive. Your one of the only people to accept me and my actions.” She told him, kissing him “maybe when we’re all done with this things could be Normal.”

Mark smiled. “Yeah. I would do anything to have a normal life.” He said, kissing her back. He then stood up. “Now, onto the next order of business.” Mark began looking through parts. “We need to make vehicles for ourselves for the race.”

First of all what is this anyway? Some kind of post apocalyptic racing thing?" Sadie asked, still confused.

“Beats me.” Mark said, assembling some parts for his vehicle together. “All that matters is killing the Gamemaster. But we need to wait for the right opportunity first.”

“Just tell me when you want bullets to fly”
leadhead says while dissembling his submarine

Eventually, Mark finished his vehicle. It was a souped up hotrod with spikes and blades attached to it. @Khalsa721 @Toa_Radrix @L.O.S.S-KAL “What did you guys make?” he asked Sadie, Leadhead and Hydron.

“I’m not a mechanic so I just jury rigged some tank treads onto my sub and kitted the torpedo tubes out with high power liquid nitrogen cooled machineguns”

Leadhead slaps the top of his submarine

“This bad boy can fit so many .45 calibre rounds”

“Cool.” Mark said to Leadhead.

@Khalsa721
“What about you, Sadie? What’s your vehicle?”

Sadie smiled “just added some spikes and weapons to some sports car.” She smiled "not really original but it’ll do its job.

“Cool.”

@Runa
“So, I saw you pull your bike out of a shadow void or something. How does that even work?” Mark asked Nameless.

“I have access to shadowspace. It’s similar to a pocket dimension that I can access through the shadows and pull out anything I put in.” He explains.

@Khalsa721
“Huh. Sounds similar to your powers.” Mark said to Sadie.
@L.O.S.S-KAL @Monopoly “Look who’s here, another familiar face.” Mark said to Leadhead, pointing to Scrapper in the corner.