Death Race!(RP topic)

Sadie focused hard, transporting her vehicle only a few feet but just enough to avoid the spike.

“Are you okay?” Mark asked Sadie, concerned.

“Just a little tired.” She was luckily able to avoid the ice though she had never tried to move anything bigger than a person.

@Khalsa721
@Runa
Sadie , Nameless and Mark were now neck and neck and neck, approaching the finish line. “Race you to the end?” Mark asked, playfully challenging them.

Nameless simply revs his engine, trying to pull ahead.

@Khalsa721
Mark revved his engine as well. He zoomed up beside Sadie, grinning. “Looks like I’ll be in first place. That’s too bad for you.” He teased.

Hydron groaned as he looked at his destroyed motorocycle

@Khalsa721
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Toa_Radrix
The racers had crossed the finish line. The Gamemaster waved the flag, signifying the race’s end. “Time to announce the winners.” He said, approaching the racers. “Nameless has won first place, Sadie is in second lace, and Mark in third place.” The Gamemaster said, presenting the medals. “Well folks, we had quite a race today. And I sure tomorrow’s race will be very exciting…” he stared off for a moment, seemingly contemplating his cryptic message. “Racers, you may now head back to your lodge.” He said, ushering them off the track.

@Monopoly
“Scrapper, there is something else I would like to show you.” The Gsmemaster suddenly said to him.

“What?”

He lead him to a garage. “Scrapper, it’s time you know the true plan…”

@Khalsa721 @Toa_Radrix @Runa @L.O.S.S-KAL Meanwhile, Mark and the others were in the lodge. “We need to come up with a strategy. We have to catch the Gamemaster off guard, and get the jump on him. Any ideas?” He asked, sharpening his sword.

“We don’t race, when he says go we give him the old ratat-tat”

“Maybe…” Mark said, thinking. “But I think before we attack him, we should first focus on escaping. I think that when we’re on the track, we should drive off the course instead, and escape. Then, we could gather reinforcements to help us out and return later to fight. What do you think?”

“I can rally troops, other leadheads, thugs, brutes maybe even some plaster classes”

1 Like

“That simple manipulation of his mind will work just as well.” Nameless comments. “Besides, he’ll follow you. I’ll stay behind to fight him myself. In the off chance I can’t beat him, I’ll at least buy you guys time.”

The Gamemaster was in his lab, pouring over notes and muttering something baout “cosmic energy” to himself.Nearby was a blueprint for some sort of machine.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
Skader nodded. “Prety far-out plan, dude. I like it.” he said. Mark nodded back andturned to the others. “Then it is settled. No matter what, we will stick together. We will beat the Gamemaster!” He held his hand out in the center of the group, encouraging the others to put their hands in as well.

“Sounds good.” Sadie agreed, smiling as she put her hand out.

Tonius and boneson uncomfortable look at each-other before putting their hands in the center. Leadhead groans before slamming his hydraulic claw into the circle
“I’m going to become lactose intolerant form this cheese”

Hydron let his heavy hand fall on the others

Nameless simply looked at the group’s action, then walked away.

Mark threw his hand up. “Then it’s settled.”

@Khalsa721
@Runa
@Monopoly
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix

The next day, it was time for the race. The Racers arrived at the water track, sitting at the starting line. “Okay, here’s the plan: We’ll start out by normally racing like we usually do to lower the Gamemaster’s guard. Then, On my command, we’ll initiate the plan” Mark silently whispered to the others. “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 4th Death Race!” The Gamemaster exclaimed,followed by the cheering of the crowd. “We are now only one race away from the finals. Without further ado, let us begin.” Mark began to Rev his engine, looking around at the others. “Three…two…one…” The Gamemaster waved down his flag. “Go!” Mark and Skader blasted off, racing down the track and spraying water on the other racers after driving through a puddle.

OOC: Just for convenience sake , this track will be lcoated on Leadhead’s home world where he gets the reinforcements.