Decepticonaiden's art requests

Lol! Ok now that’s pretty hilarious with the mouth spikes bit and I have to agree with you on the creepy/worn look, it’s amazing! Keep up the good work! Also might (probably will) use this as my profile pic if it’s ok.

As for the pic… Kinda, a friend told me he also looked a bit like the Rick and Morty art design so I’m thinking probably a mix of both is what it’s reminding me of.

1 Like

hey i don’t mean to stress you or anything but will you ever do mine

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’m in the middle of yours. If you want an explanation as to why it’s been taking so long, than look at the end of my last art post

@KAI_BORG Sure, go ahead!

I didn’t really think of it, but I guess it does look a bit Rick and Morty-ish. Anyways. thank you!

2 Likes

oh,yeah. it’s aight

2 Likes

@Ghosty Alright, here you go!

4 Likes

I’d like to request, a Warhammer 40K Space Marine, (In imperial fist colours if it’s not too much to ask)

(Edit for reference)

3 Likes

Yeah, sounds good!

2 Likes

Nice! head is kinda small but overall i like it, thanks

2 Likes

No problem! Glad you like it!

2 Likes

@RaptorTalon Here you go!

10 Likes

@Spiderus_Prime Alright, sorry this took so long. I decided to make it more cartoonish and funny. Anyways, hope you like it!

4 Likes

That’s looks great, but why is Snake-Eye speak?

1 Like

See, I know that snake eyes doesn’t talk, but you I knew I needed him to say yo joe, even if it goes against continuity.

2 Likes

Goodness gracious he’s gorgeous.

Thanks a ton! love the super stylized look! The head is a bit small IMO, but it only adds to the cartoony look.

Fantastic work.

2 Likes

No problem! I’m really happy that you like it! The small head is probably just a carry over from drawing transformers all the time. Anyways, thanks!

2 Likes

@Ninjanicktf Here you go! I feel this isn’t as good as some of my other ones, but I hope you like it anyways!

2 Likes

That is adorable…:thumbsup:

2 Likes

Aww, thanks mate!

2 Likes

How is my request going?

2 Likes

Sorry, man, but I literally haven’t been drawing since Tuesday. I promise I’ll get it done.

4 Likes