Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

Hitora runs into the forest. If he sees a tree on fire, he uproots it and carries it to a nearby source of water, throwing it in. He keeps doing this, going as fast as he can.

Antama watches. He’s a fire dragon, anything he did, might not help.

After a a half of hour, Vlad arrived at Geet’s camp and felt down, exhausted, breathing hardly.

Geet looks at him,
“What did you do?”

He rose a hand.
“Wait… Wait…”
He said, still breathing hardly. After a couple of minutes, he rose the satchel.
“This!”

Geet looks at him, as if he’s crazy,
“A satchel? You found a satchel.”

“Not any satchel! Tell me a tool! Any tool!”
He said, standing up.

Geet says,
“A wrench.”

Steel dude put his hand in the satchel and took a wrench.
“Ta-da!”

ooc:sorry i was camping
ic:purukoura walks back to his small hut after a long journey to an old temple as he opens the door he sees a glowing blue portal and a letter as he opens the letter he pokes his head through the portal just to see where it leads seeing a large jungle his curiosity is peaked and gen absentmindedly sticks the letter in his pack without reading it as he walks through the portal he immediately starts inspecting the fauna and taking samples

Raere activates his power and fires at the fox several more times

OOC: For calculations purposes, how many feet away is the fox?

OOC: I would say 15ft
(Sorry if it took me a while to respond, I was taking a short break from Rping, cause I was close to being burnt out of ideas. (For the RPs)

IC: The fox would attempt to dodge. It is extremely agile.

@Toa_Vladin
Geet sarcastically says,
“Yay, a wrench.”

@spiderstan
He might notice the jungle has the tinge of smoke, something’s on fire. The portal would close behind him.

as purukoura gets up from inspecting a fern he sees smoke in the distance and decides to investigate

The smoke leads to a forest fire.

“OK, tell me another tool. Or a construction material, but this time, tell me something BIG.”

without thinking purukoura plunges into the fire searching for the source and trying to help any plants and animals he can

@Toa_Vladin
Geet sighs,
“That’s an artifact? I’m assuming this from your excitement.”

He would see the wildlife scatter and run from the fire, something needed to be done and fast.

“Yes. It is! Look! It is empty!”
And he showed him the interior.
“But I can take anything I want from it!”
And he took a lot of pieces of metal from it and threw them away.
“That’s fantastic!”

Geet smiles,
“That’s good for you, I hope it helps you along the battles to come.”

“Of course! With this, I can upgrade my suit a thousand times!”