Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

“Hello?”

The Book Keeper turns and see Vlad with the portal. He snarls and disappears into a wormhole.

“Of course.”

Vlad would see countless book shelves and see them in a circular and maze-like appearance.

He took one book.

It was a book telling the history of New York City…well at least a NYC that was taken over by zombies. There’s a book nearby that’s very worn up and torn.

He took the warmed book.

The book slightly crumbles as it opens. Inside the book it tells the tale of a world of fauns, humans, beastlings, and dragons. There even more species of course. The end of the book read,
In the great struggle to preserve the realms. The Great Dragon of FIame lost his life to the shadows, protecting the travelers. The pages of time burn as the end draws near. The world is torn and burns, eventually Antam witnesses the beast that is Symphony. Symphony tears through the spacial barrier, destroying the universe.

The Book tears and crumbles and disintegrates as it describes Symphony destroying the realm.

“Oh…”

The Mask slowly floated into the library

1 Like

He would end up in one of four sections, one of them has Geet, one has Vlad and in the third a different person could be seen down the halls. It mainly travels by wormhole. The fourth has no one there, nothing but bookshelves. Countless book line the bookshelves.

He appears with the person in the halls in his line of sight.

1 Like

The Book Keeper looks at the Mask. He walks towards it, aiming to pick it up.

The Mask floated upward “Watch what youre grabbing.”

The Book Keeper looks at the mask,
“You’re a living mask, how surprising. Why do I have all these visitors lately?”

“I couldn’t be able to tell you.”

Book Keeper walks away,
“Don’t stay here to long, time is different in this place. If it feels slower there’s a chance it’s moving faster. You can tell from the gravity. It’s also vice-versa so the opposite is true. I’m a voidling and so I’m immune to time in the void. It passes normally for me.”

“I’m a mask. It doesn’t matter.”

purukoura comes into the library and picks up an old book to start reading

Scavenger looks around the library. “What is this?” He says as he picks up a book.