Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

Antama sighs,
“Do you think I can only fly as fast as you run?”
Antama starts to fly faster,
“I’m sorry that I scared you, but didn’t you assume I was a man-eating creature and ran?”

Vladin quickly changed the course of his flying. He headed towards Antama’s head and stopped his propulsors. He ran on Antama’s head, neck and back until he ended up at th tail. There he jumped and flew away.
“Because you are!”

Antama sighs, and gives up on his chase. He flies back to Geet, who is cooking a dear-like creature at this point. The fire he created was rather large for cooking though.

Vladin ended up in some woods not too far away by them. He took his phone and started to record them.
“I am here on what seems to be a huge island, looking at a huge talking dragon and… what seems to be an AI robot! I’m doomed!”
He then moved his phone to record his face.
“Mom, dad! If you see this I love you! Wait, nobody knows who the Steel Guy really is so nobody would know who his parents are!”

Bloop

A portal opens up, depositing Raere in the area. He had gotten the letter and stepped through a portal, but he had no idea where the portal had taken him. Looking around it seemed to be some sort of forest, but that was it.

1 Like

Raere would see an ecosystem that he is not used to, it’s almost entirely organic in nature.

Geet finished cooking his dear-like creature, he cut off a leg with his left arm, which changed shape into a blade. It seemed his left arm is mostly organic.
Antama lays down near the fire, resting. He doesn’t want to chase his trainees all day, so He’ll let them come to him. An Eye appears in the flame, watching its surroundings.

Raere hefted his energy rifle and began searching.

North of him was a river which crossed into a desert and east of him was a plateau. South and West of him was forest and jungle, blended into each other.

Raere headed off to the plateau, staying within sight of the forest.

Scavenger wanders the wasteland that used to be his home. Eventually he sees an Azure portal open above him, not knowing what it is he grabs his sword. Once the letter drops out of it he grabs it and reads it, soon after the golden portal appears. He reluctantly jumps into it.

Scavenger appears near a plateau. He begins to walk to it, after putting his sword away.

There’s a smoke stack rising near the plateau. The fire seems to be watching the surroundings. At the fire is an okotan, eating some cooked meat and a sleeping red dragon.

The Steel Dude was slowly approaching, with his right hand prepared to shot a laser.

Geet continues eating his meat. The flame watches Steel Dude.

Steel Dude pointed his gun to the back of Geet’s head.
“Turn around.”
He said.
OOC: Is this the same Geet from Okotoan Adventures?

Geet turned it, he chewing some meat, wrapped around his body is a giant chain. Geet stands up, swallowing the meat. He looks Steel Dude in the eyes,
“Ahh you must of received a letter as well.”
Geet grabs his letter, it would be identical to Steel Dude’s."

OOC: Yes, a future version. He’s a bit stronger as well. OA Geet Lv 1, and this Geet Lv 4.

1 Like

Scavenger is almost at the plateau.

1 Like

A smoke stack could be seen. The fire seems to be watching all movement.

“What are you? Tel me now or I shot your brains off!”

Hitora steps through the portal that appears in front of him, looking to find Symphony. “A strange man he is, and he needs to be stopped.” He mutters to himself.

“I am the okotan, Geet. It’s rude not to introduce yourself and it’s amazing what people do when a dragon takes a nap.”
He motions to Antama, who’s close by.

@Runa The portal would lead to the continent Mertonia. A large continent covered in jungles, deserts, forests, and plateaus.
Right now there’s the lush wilderness.