Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

Book Keeper sighs,
“Time moves differently for every person in the void, except voidlings. Ever heard the saying, I saw my life pass before my eyes? It’s kind of like that. The only rule of the void is this: The slower time feels, the faster it is. The faster time is, the slower it is. Well, I said enough. You should know that some people are heading towards the center. Some on purpose, others by accident.”
He disappears into a wormhole.

From what he hears the way up might be at the center of this maze-like library. (@Toa_Distraxx)

“Perfect!”
He looked at old Geet.
“Can you hear me?”

Geet was able to hear the voidling and he’s able to hear Vlad, however in his perspective everything is 50x slower. The weird thing is that he heard the voidling like he was talking at Geet’s pace.

He tried to come closer by Geet.

Geet seemed much older by looking at him. It was a good thing that his species had such a long lifespan. Geet did recognize Vlad and was a bit open by his body language.

Vlad took Geet in his hands and started to look for the center of the room.

The library was very circular and maze-like. The paths didn’t seem to have an order to them. They seemed mostly random.

He tried to fly above the book shelves.

The bookshelves reached to the ceiling, this library had multiple floors.

He tried to blast them off using his rockets.

Space wraps around the rockets and the rockets disappear. The Book Keeper appears from a wormhole and looks at Vlad. He looked rather angry that someone tried to attack the books. He is the Book Keeper of the Void Library, beware his wrath.

“What?”

“You tried to destroy my books…”

“Imwouldn’t if you would just teleport me at the end of the maze!”

Book Keeper looks at Vlad,
“I guess not all are ready to receive universal knowledge. Why do you think it was set up in this way?”

It falls on the floor and quickly floats itself back up.

1 Like

“I literaly don’t care.”

Book Keeper retorts,
"This is why this is a maze-like structure, because of people who try to find the easy way out of things. This isn’t your privileged home it’s the void and we only have one rule. "

“I didn’t even wanted to be here!”

Book Keeper looks at Vlad,
“Is that so? Should I change my opinion of you, because of that. I’ve read every book here and each one is its own world. You would be surprised of what worlds you could find here. No one really chooses what they want from the start, it’s even rarer if they choose at all.”
He pulls a book from the shelf,
“This book would interest you.”
He puts it back and sighs,
“Does the protagonists of their story choose their own challenges? I doubt that happens.”