Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

“I have no idea what a MOC is, but Smyphony is another Okotan who gains power by killing people. He’s a bit undead as well.”

“MOC stand from My Own Creation. You create a MOC by using the pieces of official Lego sets and trying to make a new character. I made a lot of them: Vladin, Rena, Athena, Mark, etc.” He said, with a little nostalgia in his voice. “Now back to Symphony, less than 10 minutes ago I would probably not believe you. But now, after I saw a literal living Okotoan and a real live Smaug, I guess that I kinda believe you.”
The Steel Dude said the last part a little more… worried.

Scavenger doesn’t grab his sword, thinking that he doesn’t need it for now. “I do not know what any of you are talking about.”

OOC: Is Scavenger with the Steel Guy and Geet or with Hitora and Antama?

OOC: Scavenger is with Steel Guy and Geet.

1 Like

Steel guy quickly turned to face Scavenger.
“What the… When did you show up and who are you?”

“I just got here like 2 minutes ago.” Scavenger replies. “As for my name, that’s not important.”

“Of course not. Robots need to be edgy.”
The Steel Dude said.

Raere sees the smoke from the distance and approaches it, energy rifle in hand.

“I didn’t.” Hitora says.“But I knew Symphony. Something’s off in his mind, and I’m ready to take him whenever he shows up.”

Antama smiles,
“I’m glad you can help, the more people the higher of a chance we have beating him.”

Raere continues to approach the fire, energy rifle at the ready.

Most likely, depending on how he approached them, the small group of beings, one was a robot, one was an okotan, and the other was a being covered in metal armor, would not notice him.

Scavenger sits down. “So, does anyone know why we’re here?”

Raere makes no attempt to hide his approach, being quite obvious from a good distance off.

Geet looks at him,
“Did you read the letter?”
He notices Raere in the distance and waves.
(@Omega_Tahu)

Raere lowers the rifle somewhat and approaches. “Who are you people?”

Geet grabs a piece of cooked meat,
“I’m Geet.”

Raere looks at the piece of meat with a hint of disgust before replying. “Why are you here?”

Geet takes a bite of it, relishing the cooked meat,
“I’m here to kill Symphony, why?”