“Yep. I just forgot.”

“You forgot to read the letter?”

“No, I forgot what it said.”

OOC: I should’ve made that more clear earlier

Geet replies,
“Ahh, take mine.”
He holds out his letter. It would read:

~Symphony~

The chaotic, scheming, dangerous being who seems unkillable. He should not be trusted. He always moves towards his goal. Symphony was once dead, before Makuta brought him back.

Symphony gains power through the dead. He can absorb their Unknown Energies. These Unknown Energies are what make him more powerful. They appear in three different colors, based on their alignment. Yellow-white is the alignment of Light, Red is the Alignment of Neutral, Purple-black is the alignment of Dark. All these Unknown Energies appear like glowing strands of string or hair. These energies seem to lie dormant in every being, but none of them seem to be able to access them.

Symphony takes these dormant energies from the dead bodies and add them to his own. He releases the energies from their old bodies. He treats this as their burial service, because the bodies disintegrate from the loss of these energies.

He relishes in the chaos of others, though he believes chaos is not needless destruction but something more terrifying. Symphony has only one goal, true chaos. He will do anything to accomplish his dark goal. He seems to have only two things he will protect, his sister and his sister’s good friend. Symphony has had multiple variations over his life, each one getting stronger. On researcher made the parallel that Symphony is like a sponge. Well, a sponge that is limited by how much water is in it. The researcher remarked that Symphony gained more room for more power as he gains power. This means he’s like a sponge that hold more water as more water is given. He was unable to determine Symphony’s limit, but we know there is an absolute limit. That limit is all the Unknown Energy in the Universe.

We call that hypothetical realm the “Symphaverse,” for it’s terrifying prospect. Imagine a realm that is the chaotic Symphony and nothing else. Beware of Symphony and if you are able to kill him, do it. Kill the fiend.

“Hmm. I see I have competition. Joy.”

“Competition?”

“I’m here for the same purpose.”

“Aren’t we all?”

“Of course everyone who received a letter comes here, i’m not in the least bit surprised.”

“Only one question.” Steel Dude said raising his arm. “Why us? I mean, you could do a sweet job, and Smaug too, and the edgy robot too, but me?”
He took of his helmet, revealing his face.
“My suit is fragile. I made it less than two mouths ago.”
OOC: Everybody should think that Steel Dude was a robot, because the suit was fully covering his body, maybe except for his eyes.

Geet looks at him,
“I don’t know why you were chosen, I was chose just like you. I believe that dragon to have more answers than I do.”

“As I said, you have more rights to fight this Orchestra. You said you are his brother, if I recall correctly.”

“I believe his name is Symphony, and I doubt that I can take as I am.”

“Symphony, Orchestra… Same thing.”
He rolled his eyes and sighed. He sat down next to the camp fire and put down her helmet. He pressed a button on his right hand and the suit turned off.
“So you, me, a huge talking dragon and the edgy robot are going to take down another Okotoan that can destroy realities?”
He said with a skeptical tone.

Geet looks to the sky,
“Luckily he’s not strong enough to tear down the fabric of reality instantly. Symphony starts with cracks in the dimensional barrier and sends shadow copies into the realm to widen the crack. These shadow copies drain his power and if the copies are destroyed, he loses the energy he put into the copy.”
Geet chuckles,
“Yes, I plan to take him down and I’ll need all the help I can get.”

“OK. When and where do we start?”

“I learned recently that Symphony is invading this realm next. However we do not know when or where he will appear. The best we can do is gain more power and improve on ourselves, before he invades. How you do that is up to you. I’m going find a monster here and fight it. Sadly I was cursed with the same energy as my brother.”
Geet says. He touches his left shoulder.

“Wait… I am here to… Improve myself. Sorry to say it, bub, but this is impossible here. My only ‘superpower’ is the suit. To upgrade my powers I need to upgrade my suit. And I can’t do it here, on an abandoned plateau.”

Geet chuckles,
“That suit? Hmm, there’s seven artifacts here I bet on of those might help. That dragon Antama told me of quite the strange staff, don’t worry about this realm, it has nothing like our worlds, there’s no population we need to worry about.”

“Realm? Wait, aren’t we in the USA right now?”
He said, a little worried.