Defeat the Symphaverse Sign Ups

(I’ve had multiple questions asking if this was a bionicle only Rp. It is not a bionicle only RP, it’s a multiverse RP that can include bionicles)
(Also I am going to focus less on story and more on character interaction)
(My original plan was to make this more of a sandbox-like RP with a “final boss”. This might change moving forwards as I do my best to add to the RP)

Azule portals open up in the sky. Letters drop through them and land near their targets. I wonder what things are written on these letters. A mechanical being picks up a letter and reads it, he scowls. The being walks through a golden portal which opened after he read the letter. The being spits on the ground saying, “I’m coming for you…Symphony.” He disappears in the portal ending up in a canyon.

Symphony has become to powerful and is trying to take over the multiverse. It’s time to take him down.

Rules:

1. No Meta gaming (I’ll be very loose with this one, because of the setting taking place in a multiverse)
  2. No Auto Hitting
  3. No Auto Dodging
  4. No bringing in a character without a GM’s permission
  5. I am going to use a leveling system, please use it
  6. All Dodge or Targeting abilities / powers will work with percents, the most allowed (right now, though this might change) is 70%
  7. When your character enters a new level and gains new powers, please edit or create a new sing up with the new powers

|Required|

Level: 1-7 (I’m counting Makutas around 9) (Hopefully characters will lvl up as we ho on and the limit will rise to a higher level)
Name:
Title: (If you want)
Species: (Could be a hamster, you never know)
Appearance: (Picture, Description, the usual)
Gear: (Weapons, Armor, Powered Artifacts (and their description, powered kanohi would go here), Misc)
Powers: (Up to 5 powers to start with
Power Type: (and power type requirement) (Elemental, Unknown Energy, Etc)
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Bio:
Fun Facts: (NOT REQUIRED, just for fun)

(The idea is level up throughout the Rp, but that depends on you)
|Leveling System|
All players will start at Level 1, this will allow them to have a maximum of 5 powers to start with, these powers must accepted by a GM. When you complete your power type requirements, you gain a new or upgraded power of three alignments, Dark, Light, and Neutral. The new or upgraded power must be accepted by a GM, also state your power type’s requirement in the character sheet.
Power Type Requirement:
The Action or Objective your character needs to do in order to level up
|Example|
Unknown Energy is the power type, Symphony uses. It allows him to absorb power (Unknown Energy) from his dead enemies and upgrade his own powers. The versions of Geet, Antama, and Symphony, use this power type. One thing to note is that Unknown Energy will tend to create powers in a theme or element. The energies appear like strands of hair, but they are light. They come in three colors, Yellow-white (Light), Purple-black (Dark, (Red) Neutral).

|NPCs|
Here’s a list of some important NPCs:
Symphony (The main villain, level 1 Centillion, however he can’t release his full power through the portals, instead he sends shadow copies, of himself, to other dimensions. (The copies can’t level up and when they are lost, destroyed, Symphony loses level according to the shadow copy’s level. If the copy’s level was 10 and it was destroyed Symphony would lose 10 levels)
Geet: (Level 4)
Antama: (Level 10)

The Adventurers are currently in the realm known as Void. It’s a bit different.

The Realms:

The Void

One of the Realms, sometimes called a “meta-realm”, for its strange interactions. The Void is an empty space, sometimes containing places of universal wisdom. Time there moves differently for each individual. Some might find time moving extremely slow. The Slower time feels, the faster it is. The Quicker Time is the slower it is. Some might spend their entire life in the void and it would only last a few minutes, where on somewhere like earth it could last seventy years

Er-thea Realms

The most Numerous realm in the universe. Known as the Multiverse occasionally. it keeps all standard dimension and other universes.

Spacial Realm

Not much is known about the Spacial Realm, other than Symphony resides there. Supposedly when an Er-thea realm is destroyed it joins the Spacial Realms.

Go crazy with the characters!!

1 Like

So basically mask of scavenging?

I’ll make something in a bit.

I’ll also take this to heart :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This actually sounds really interesting, I’ll make a character later.

I’m not going to make a character now since I’m tired

Level: 1
Name: Raere
Species: Vortixx (male)
Appearance: Vortixx wearing a pair of gauntlets
Gear: Pair of Gauntlets that let him channel his rhotuka power. Outside of that an energy rifle.
Powers: Rhotuka power allows him to increase the output of any weapon he uses by a maximum of 10% for every foot it travels.
Power Type: Rhotuka
Weaknesses: ew a weakness, not as effective at close range I guess
Personality: Wants to get paid and become famous.
Bio: A normal Vortixx on Xia who wishes to get paid more. He received the letter and took it as a lucky break, his chance to perhaps become famous.

The only thing I need is how he level’s up.

Name: Hitora
Title: Okotan of Times Past
Species: Okotan
Appearance: http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/b/9/b9d1b8b19ae80ef954794877ae346a293dae25fe.jpeg
Gear: Golden Gauntlet: a pair of gauntlets that, when activated, increase strength tenfold. / Golden Shield: a shield that deflects physical damage easily and has the ability to protect the user independently of them.
Powers: Strength 10x the usual Okotan Strength, due to prolonged exposure to the Golden Gauntlets. / His gauntlets have about 2 forms past the one he usually uses, each more powerful, however at the moment he can’t access them at will and they are a major drain on his body, and even have the strength to break his arm if he goes full force with them. / Infrequent intervention from his Golden Shield.
Power Type: Physical for his natural strength, Magical for the artifacts. Physical can’t be upgraded by any substantial amount in the short time of this RP, Magical requires using it enough to be able to power up(that would take quite a bit though. Depending on how fast this RP moves, us how many posts, but it’ll take quite a while.
Weaknesses: At least at low levels, he is only a close ranger fighter. Despite having it, he doesn’t often utilize his shield. Using his gauntlets past Active 1 can do physical damage to him, as well as fatigue. When his gauntlets are in Active 1 or Active 3(the current highest anyone knows about) they cover up his hand, so he can only use closed-handed techniques.
Personality: Brash and reckless, always likes fun competition and seems very good at picking fights. Always trying to improve, but never compromising what he believes.
Bio: An Okotan from times of old who got caught in a temporal rift until released in the present.
Fun Facts: Not even he knows about his Gauntlets’ Active 3 level yet, he hasn’t ever activated it. / His gauntlets have 4 known levels: Passive mode, Active 1 mode, Active 2 mode, and Active 3 mode. / Also, his backstory is a hybrid of his old backstory with the pirates and his Okotan Adventures story.

Also, shouldn’t this be in the RPG Discussion category? I’d move it, but I lost Master again.

curse you real life!

Practice I guess? I just figured that something lets his rhotuka power grow stronger

@Omega_Tahu
Accepted
@Runa
Accepted
(Moved it to discussion)
[thanks]

Name: purukoura
Species: unknown
Appearance:

Gear: sword shield and the mask power is to take pain from oneself and shoot it at an enemy (let me know if i need to elaborate)
Powers: telekenisis and can create a small minion also because of the two masks of speed on shoulders can run fast
Power Type: elemental/unknown (levels up by practicing)
Weaknesses: as soon as he is knocked unconscious or falls asleep all the pain he has not directed at an enemy comes back to him
Personality: quiet and observant extremely knowledgeable in mythology and history and a very skilled battler
Bio: one day long in the past a spaceship containing him and his brother landed on the islan he and his brother immediately parted ways as he went to learn as much as he could about the inhabitants and their mythology and history
(this is my first time doing this so let my know if anything needs to be changed)

Do you think I can change it to 10% per foot, or would that be too much?

If I’m understanding this correctly, the weapon outout increases by how far your character moves?

How far the projectile/throw weapon moves. So if a bullet is shot it becomes more powerful the longer it travels

Sure go for it

@spiderstan
Looking at your character sheet, all I would need is the appearance. Though I would like to ask why you put down elemental/unknown as your power type, looking at your character’s power it seems like it would’ve been something like mental energy or psychic. Other than that you’re good.

the telekinesis is the elemental and the minion is the unknown

1 Like

I’m going to change it so he can choose a percent in that range to increase the weapon output by.

So 10% is the current maximum

The increase will always be posted

Just for clarification, I don’t have to use a Bionicle character/species, correct?

I personally think this would answer that question, but yes you can be anything species.

1 Like

That’s what I thought, but the Bionicle-only cast as of yet intimidated me. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll post a character in a bit. For once I’m not just using Lync. :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s technically not Bionicle.

For clarification I’m hoping to have a RP that is player focused, rather than story focused. (the only real thing I gave it for story is an end goal.)

1 Like

ok i added appearance (the picture is upside down) and a small power