Demon's Souls/Dark Souls/Bloodborne

That’s every ps4 game.

I know, I found that out when I was looking up the online information for Bloodborne…

I have Bloodborne now and so far I’m enjoying it very much. Even though it’s frustrating sometimes.

1 Like

The Lore does not support him being the lost son of Gwyn, that was just a theory people came up with due to his sun obsession and certain bits of dialogue. Besides Dark Souls 3 firmly terminates that theory with the King of Storms/Nameless King boss.

I imagine if I played FromSoftware games, I’d become my avatar.

I know that now. Also that reply was made a long time ago. I realized Solaire probably wasn’t Gwyn’s son a while ago. And it’s kind of pointless to tell a dedicated souls fan that after a game like DS3 gets released. I found out about that boss soon after the game was out.

Started with Bloodborne and absolutely loved it. Now playing through Dark Souls 3 and will probably play Dark Souls 1 and 2 in the near future.

If you get the PC Prepare To Die edition of Dark Souls(some people prefer the to use their PCs to play games), download the DSFix mod. The PC version of Dark Souls was not ported well.

I know, I tried to play it on PC and it was terrible so I refunded it. Probably going to get it for PS3.

holy moly Ashes of ariandell is something

1 Like

“What are you doing here? Go! Find one for yourself: a sweetly rotting bed to lie upon.”

2 Likes

I still haven’t beaten both bosses. I had Gravetender down to one hit and he me too and then he killed me -_-

and friede is quite something. I have the first fase down, but after that…

Started playing Bloodborne the other week but been too lazy to go back to the PS4. Interesting game, I was never too good with being aggressive but I like how it’s designed.

And I just got a wireless receiver in the mail so I can connect my 360 controller to my computer, which means starting up Dark Souls 1 on the PC again. Since the Games For Windows Live shutdown happened while I was away and erased my savefile that was on NG+. I figure I’m going to do a SL1 Pyromancer run again. : D

1 Like

Wow.

I thought people were exaggerating when they talked about how weak Pinwheel is. totally not late to the scene at all

at level 1 with a +5 reinforced lightning club I think I got him in like 3 hits

1 Like

I gave dark souls 2 to my brother for his birthday, two hours later and he broke my Xbox

2 Likes

What even is the Lost Izalith.

3 consecutive bosses in a row with little meat in between, severe eyesores thanks to the copious amounts of lava and dark lighting, and a small legion of undead dragon butts leading up to a boss fight which suddenly turns the game into a near platformer?

Even Ornstein and Smough weren’t this infuriating.

Good grief Bed of Chaos is the absolute worst boss fight in the game. I’ve gotten really good at avoiding all the dragon butts and just dashing for it, but it’s such a chore to have to do that last segment of trying to run down the middle and not get swiped over and over and over again.

Finally bought dahk souls.

I’m proud that I defeated asylum demon in less than 3 hours.

1 Like

Well in that case… boy, are YOU in for a treat

3 Likes