Demon's Souls/Dark Souls/Bloodborne

You forget this is DS3.

Sorcs suck against non-bosses

And mine wasn’t even that great of a sorc design as I did not know all the game mechanics

Multiplied across SOTFS, in the DLC they are fun if you anticipate them but in the base game they come across as pains or mere inconvienences.

I don’t understand what point you are trying to make at this point. At first you said “As for the NPCs, even my poorly made sorc could do it with minor practice” when I made an off-hand comment about Hodrik and Creighton. I responded by saying that any sorcerer could be cheese them. I was confirming what you said in a way that would serve to clarify and contribute to my point about the annoyance of the invaders. Saying Sorcerers suck and that yours wasn’t great confirms what I said in that a sorcerer of any caliber and skill level can cheese them.

And for real; that was an opinion-based, off-hand comment intended for comedic effect (my apologies if it wasn’t funny). I have gripes with those two invaders, but ultimately those gripes boil down to my opinion on what a good NPC invader is.

I am not trying to be disrespectful in any way, but logically you have lost me in this discussion. I suggest we stop right here. If you truly want to continue this, please PM me. If this goes any further, it could easily go off topic.

I’ve been playing bloodborne recently, just about done with my first playthrough actually, I am really enjoying myself

2 Likes

got a PS4 for my birthday recently, i’ve been enamored with bloodborne for the past month.

but i’ve gotta say, i don’t think any boss in any game ever has pounded me as hard as ludwig did. not even laurence (i would include the orphan, but i only died twice to him, somehow) got me quite as hard.

edit: beat dark souls 3. very good game

2 Likes