Dentistry and Teeth

Same here, idk when

2 Likes

Gonna be today in a few hours for me.

I’m writing this on my way to Dentist. I can’t wait to see what sorcery they perform on me this time…

1 Like

Went to the Dentist yesterday for some fillings, and I’m getting my wisdom teeth taken out over Christmas break.

Shoot me now.

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to go to the dentist to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed. At once.

Yay…

2 Likes

Had all 4 removed in August as well. My face became puffy for a few days and I was too weak to work for about week. That’s how it was for me at least.

1 Like

Get some popsicles (not the junky kind ewwww), possibly yogurt popsicles, after it’s done. The cold will help deflate your gums and stop the aching to a degree.

Also, probably too late to say this now, but good luck.

3 Likes

Nah, it doesn’t happen for a couple weeks, so it’s a good time to say that.

2 Likes

I’ve never had a cavity

1 Like

Same @EmperorDuckie

I really dislike going to the dentist office. I almost always get bad news…

wow it’s been three years since I posted here last? wow

I took my own advice btw

I was still right :sunglasses: :gregf: :100:

also side note: don’t have soup after your wisdom teeth get removed it uh
completely removes any pain meds you may be on when you do that

do not ask me how I know this

3 Likes

Life hack if you swish a swig of water after a drink of pop you can eliminate all need for a dentist forever and I know this because I don’t go to the dentist. It all makes sense

4 Likes

Don’t try and make my bonehurting juice less bone hurty

5 Likes

Intrigued by the suggestion that you specifically drink it for it’s bone-hurty properties

1 Like

How else will I complain about my bones hurting?

2 Likes

I misread this topic title as Destiny and teeth
uh i mean yeah teeth are pretty cool i’m goin’ to the dentist at some point next month

1 Like

Mata Nui says: “don’t forget to floss frantically in the three days leading up to the visit, Heyzorks! Then you’ll have beautiful pearly whites like me!”

Nobody talks about these teeth so I’m cracking open a can of worms

3 Likes

I had forgotten about that. Oh boy.

on the topic of teeth

1 Like