Describe It Horribly- The Game

Yo yo pirakas
I’m here with a game. You wanna play it? Ok, here are some rules.

1. There are 2 types of people in this game: the giver and the describer.
  2. The giver will give an image, and sort of image. Just go on google images and take some random stock image or something.
  3. The describer will describe the imagine in the most funniest way they can think of.
  4. When describing, make sure it has to do with the image. If it doesn’t relate to the image, it doesn’t count.
  5. The giver will then choose the best description out of the bunch. The one he picked will be the new giver.
    EDIT: 6. All of your descriptions are seperate from everyone elses. Don’t make a story.

EXAMPLE:
The giver gives this image:

The describer should try to make up a description for the image that is funny. Be creative, but make sure it has to relate to the image.

Correct
“A doctor loses at candy crush outside of the emergency room when he really should be trying to operate gastric bypass surgery on an 80 year old man.”

Don’t do this
“FAT MAN EATS ICE CREAM AT AN ICE CREAM PARLOR AND SPILLS STRAWBERRY SOUP ON BABY”

Hopefully you got all that.

I’ll start first.

let the games begin… and then end

6 Likes

A man looks at a McDonalds menu while somewhere his wife is getting mugged.

4 Likes

the man wasn’t sure if he should order something for @Political_Slime or @RaptorTalon

Order for slime. McDonalds sucks.

2 Likes

actually its subway so its still @Political_Slime unless you want it

Remember at all your descriptions are separate from one another. Don’t make a story.

GET MEH SOME FOOD!

I like food.

2 Likes

GIVE ME A PICTURE I WANNA DESCRIBE SOMEThING

This is the pic we are trying to describe

Aight

The guy just ate his kids and he wants a dessert,so he’s looking for the best sandwhich in town.

13 Likes

when do we need a new pic I have a great one should I sent it to you

List:

2 Likes

do we vote or what are we ready for the next one?

Be patient.

ok I hope I win
edit the man is @Nyran

If i win,you’lle have to wait a little while 'cause i’m getting off the computer for now.

Might have to wait an hour or so. Waiting for some more descriptions. At least 5-6 will do.

1 Like

ok great what to do now

The man doesn’t know if he wants to order the BLT, Black Forest Ham, or the Meatball Sub. He acknowledges his Jewish heritage, so he rejects the BLT, and the ham reminds him of his ex, but he also doesn’t want to slop meatball sauce on his nice button-up.

5 Likes

The young gentleman, named Darimanikus Dee CaruloluPolu (Let’s call him Scrub), walks into what used to be his old Toys R’ Us. But once he starts to see what is going on inside he thinks to himself, “Am I drunk?” He then goes up to the Cashier, who stands a few feet higher than the 5 foot 8 Scrub. “Um, excuse me sir, but I’m pretty sure this used to be a Toys R’ Us. I was gonna buy some Bonkles.” Scrub said. “Bonkles? We’ve been selling sandwiches here since yesterday, you pathetic Plural.” Scrub then gives the cashier, named Ze Fraunc, a death stare [As depicted in the Picture]. “You know what?” Scrub said, “I’m gonna take your insult as a compliment. From now on, I shall be known as Plural!” Scrub then runs out of the Establishment and joins the TTVMB Message Boards…

That is the True Origin of Plural.

5 Likes