Yo yo pirakas
I'm here with a game. You wanna play it? Ok, here are some rules.
- There are 2 types of people in this game: the giver and the describer.
- The giver will give an image, and sort of image. Just go on google images and take some random stock image or something.
- The describer will describe the imagine in the most funniest way they can think of.
- When describing, make sure it has to do with the image. If it doesn't relate to the image, it doesn't count.
- The giver will then choose the best description out of the bunch. The one he picked will be the new giver.
EDIT: 6. All of your descriptions are seperate from everyone elses. Don't make a story.
The giver gives this image:
The describer should try to make up a description for the image that is funny. Be creative, but make sure it has to relate to the image.
"A doctor loses at candy crush outside of the emergency room when he really should be trying to operate gastric bypass surgery on an 80 year old man."
Don't do this
"FAT MAN EATS ICE CREAM AT AN ICE CREAM PARLOR AND SPILLS STRAWBERRY SOUP ON BABY"
Hopefully you got all that.
I'll start first.
let the games begin... and then end