There’s so many good ones!

Winnar!

2 Likes

Describe this weirdos.

6 Likes

she has lost enough pounds so the curse of the watermark shall be lifted
but it shall never be lifted

1 Like

And so, the great corporations of America began trademarking daily life, beginning with placing watermarks in everybody’s vision.

1 Like

The Blackmarket for Amiibo has gotten…weirder in recent times…

5 Likes

yea! i can sit like this without my legs giving out like twigs!

End my suffering plz

2 Likes

And we see what happened to Stephanie after she left LazyTown.

1 Like

‘‘yes i can finally eat an elephant again’’

2 Likes

Quick! Take the picture before I have to start breathing again!

Although it looks like she is celebrating the fact that she lost weight, what is truly happening is that she put a tv in the scale and she’s cheering for the home team

1 Like

This is what happens when your mom tells you to go to that one photo shoot behind the defunct McDonald’s for some “easy money”.

After many months of attending therapy sessions, she has finally gotten rid of the crushing weight of depression.

She checks her scale to confirm this.

We all know one of those people. The ones who are super in shape, and never EVER let you forget it. And make you feel bad because you are not in shape. And they’re so nice about it that you can’t get mad at them. It’s these great people who most deserve to be punched.

2 Likes

Yeah fitness! Do enough squats and you’ll be just like me! Soullessly smiling for a scale ad and stuck in this position!

RaptorTalon wins.

1 Like

YES.

Go crazy.

4 Likes

Brian the brain knew his days were numbered. Now that his owner, Greg, was killed, the zombies took straws and began to suck him up.

And thus was his final day.

1 Like

is this what happens if you get a bit too close to Ranaki?

2 Likes