Describe It Horribly- The Game

Nexo Knights 2018? Already!?

3 Likes

Transformers eventually ran out of ideas.

A Tale of Two Cities taken to a whole new level.

1 Like

A page from the illustrated version of Mortal Engines

Roger Castleton and Kazi Wilde McAladdintime were having a sleepover. Roger accidentally knocked over Kazi’s lava lamp, which shattered right in front of his eyes.

“u jus broek mu lamp skrub!”

“kno i dinit”

“das it”

“wuh?”

“i chaling 2 fite”

“fine skrub”

They then went on to fight the bloodiest war in American history, sinking literally all of New New California and burning all of the unnamed states of Canadia down to Old Mexico.

The End.

4 Likes

I guess the Playstaion and X-box war never did end All Hail Pc Master Race

1 Like

Pacific Rim: early concept art.

Red Robit: Wait. Are we partying or Fighting?"
Yellow Robit: “YES!”

Building robots is like farting, you gotta be loud and proud

Here we see the deconstruction of the mecha genre. For those who thought Gurren Lagann was it, you were wrong.

so THIS is what would happen if all giant robot bootlegs were rolled into one, conglomerated mess.

Dang it, autobots and deceptions back at it again with those pointless wars, can they get deported. They broke all my cars, or were they my cars?

You Sir, are a winner

2 Likes

Hmmm…

11 Likes

“Tickle this!”

9 Likes

Elmomania is running wild brotha

2 Likes

Elmo After Sesame Street: A Nine-Part HBO Special of the Fall and Demise of Wrestling’s Greatest Athlete

5 Likes

Elmo absorbed the souls of the children he met during his career on Sesame Street so he could finally ascend into a purer form
A stronger Form
A form he could use to take revenge on the humans who thought they could control the muppets
Elmo had won
the revolution had begun, and nobody could stop it

1 Like

Leaked behind the scenes photos of the latest Surf’s up movie.

2 Likes

“Incineroar’s new Z-Move looks great!”

1 Like