Destiny House of Winter Captain and a House of Winter Shank

Like I told @Zero, I was in the process of designing a House of Winter Captain and a Vanquisher VIII when I posted the Samsara topic (Custom Samsara Warlock and some other stuff (Mega Construx) - #2 by Zero)
##please comment what you think about them or how I could improve them.

So here it is, a House of Winter Captain

Front View:

Right Side view:

Back View:

Left Side View:

And here is the House of Winter Shank:

Front View

Right Side View

Back View:

Left Side View:

Here they are by a House of Exile Captain and a House of Exile Shank (aka the figures I painted into the House of Winter ones. I bought two of the same sparrow set lol):

The Vanquisher 8 topic is coming later this week (probably Tuesday), and a secret project will be unveiled at the end of the week (maybe Thursday or Friday)

13 Likes

could you do house of Kings?

1 Like

Well @Ace, I already have the King Baron Figure. I’m waiting for the Fallen Pike set to come in the mail so that I can have some extra Shanks to paint.

When I have all that done I’ll do an “Every Fallen House from D1’s Captains and Shanks (except splicers because those aren’t a fallen house and House Scar doesn’t exist because the Guardians killed Tanks) topic.”

TBH though, I am tempted to turn my second House of Devils Captain into a Splicer Captain. I just don’t want to do any custom modeling.

Edit: Would anybody be interested in me trying to make a Taken Captain?

2 Likes

These are really well painted, I would love to see a house of wolves shank and captain.

Definitely.

Really the only thing I could do to the official one is swap the tan upper forearms for blue.

A Taken Captain is going to take a while, so It may not be posted any time soon.

1 Like

That’s pretty good so far, but that cape is incomplete without the House of Winter tree.

1 Like

I tried doing the tree, but the masking tape wouldn’t stay attached to the cape. Maybe if stiffer paintbrush or a white Gundam marker I’ll add add it. Either that or I’ll try to make the stencil with electrical tape.

1 Like