Did Anyone Else Like Hero Factory?

A lost cause, it seems.

You do you, then.

1 Like

Not really"a lost cause", I donā€™t hate it like most people. The story just had wasted potential. It wasnā€™t horrible, just could have been better

I loved HF, Breakout was my favorite wave, I thought it was amazing. Butā€¦ When Brain Attack arrived, I just sorta lost interest, and didnā€™t even like it anymore. I did get all the sets from the first 4 waves though.

1 Like

Honestly, HF had charm to it. I didnā€™t hate it, but the story was underwhelming(Granted, I only saw the Nickelodeon Pilot).

The Savage Planet story was pretty awesome though. It reminds me of Throwbots

Just a quick question, in Savage Planet, were the heroes actually given legit ā€œanimal powersā€ from their armor and weapons? From the way Zib described it, it seemed like the heroes did gain animal abilities, but when fighting Witch Doctor and his beasts, the heroes fought no differently than they would in 2.0 formā€¦

1 Like

From what Iā€™ve gathered, yes. Nex gets Tiger powers, Rocka gets wolf powers, etc.

They just had different gear inspired by animals. No powers.
(Rocka had lion powers.)

1 Like

@Chro which lead to chima

Hero factory is just a joke, I like to tease Chronicler about it all the time, kinda feel sorry for Mark Hamel who had to voice act for Vonn Ness. Also the only good thing it brought was its build but even then they should have explored new characters intead of the same old team that always needs an upgrade.

1 Like

youā€™re actually worse than your brother

that was a joke, and I apologize for being an cool dude

2 Likes

HF had some interesting sets and the building system it gave us is great

1 Like

I got A TON of them! it was my life for the last few years and I remember it fondlyā€¦I like it more then Bionicle G1 or G2. or any other line by LEGO.

hatersā€¦send your hate mail to someone who caresā€¦

I also got EVERY FURNO SET EVERā€¦cuzā€¦ I amā€¦crazyā€¦

4 Likes

I liked the sets, for the parts. The story was naff though.

@RaptorTalon19

Furno.
Every
Set

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

1 Like

I did! they are not all in one piece cuz I would combine them to make my own Furnoā€¦but yea. everyā€¦friggenā€¦oneā€¦

1 Like

Even the minifigs from Furno Jet machine, Splitter Beast, and Queen Beast?

1 Like

YUP! got em all! even the Furno bike!

I also got two Furno 3.0 setsā€¦cuz I had oneā€¦and I lost his helmet, so then my little bro got me another one for christmas!..after I found the other ones helmetā€¦but ehā€¦I still used the partsā€¦

I also got that Furno watch thingy for that same christmasā€¦man that was a good haulā€¦

3 Likes

git bak on topc ;_;

Furno was one of the only Hero Factory sets I liked, mainly because they all of really good parts. But man, this Christmas I got Pohatu Mata, and a few Playstation 1 games. I had a good haul as well

1 Like

Indeed. I MOCed with red a lot. so it was good for me. and I had a Playstation 1 as wellā€¦but it blew upā€¦

@SHAYMIN36 is rightā€¦

1 Like

*I take most of what I said back. Iā€™ve watched through some HF stuff, andā€¦

I like it.

1 Like