Digimon vs. Pokemon

Personally I like Digimon as an anime more but the Pokemon anime does have its moments. But I will say the first three Pokemon movies are better than Digimon the movie. Digimon the movie had some good songs but they took out a lot of the original plot when dubbed.

Personally, the latest digimon has the same amount of hype as the new Sun/moon games for me

1 Like

Have you seen origins? its a really good spinoff based on the first pokemon games, and we’re getting more episodes like it with the pokemon generations anime.

1 Like

I’ve never seen the Digimon anime.

It’s better than the Pokemon anime.

You should watch XYZ sonetime.

It’s pretty good, (especially in the Team Flare Arc.)

I mean, good by PokeAnime standards, but, definetly an improvement.

Oh, what’s that? You want to know which I like more? Well…

I

Like…

What will Jakami say? Find out next time on TTV Ball Z!

@Lost_Head Thinks Yo Kai watch is better.

Yes I’ve seen it, I found it enjoyable, the animation was great. There was only one thing I didn’t care for and it was the characters.

reaches into mind of early 2000s

finds Bakugan

Hmmnnn…

2 Likes

Digimon has better theme songs, characters, plot, monsters, toys (For the most part) and setting.

Pokemon has better games, and that’s it.

I rest my case.

EDIT:

Hey @Eljay! I just had an idea. Maybe you should put a poll in the topic, so people can vote on which they like better.

EDIT:

• Pokemon
  • Digimon
0 voters

I’m just going to leave these here and go.

EDIT:
Suck it Pokemon. Digimon did it first.

And pokemon did two games first!

2 Likes

I was mainly talking about the whole sun and moon thing. Not to mention burst and mega evolution.

1 Like

Just a joke :wink:

1 Like

Actually, if we want to get technical with this, Bakugan started it all.

/s

Good god, I can’t even look at you right now.

because the sun and the moon being counterparts to each other is a totally original concept

because super forms are totally an original concept

1 Like

Yeah! dragon ball did it first!

U WOT M8 U H8N ON MY M8 BA…

Ku…

gan…

…It wasn’t actually that good…

Easily Digimon for me. I could never get into the Pokemon Games or Anime. It seemed repetitive for me. Digimon on the other hand is different the story never seemed to get old, and while it started off slow, it changed into something much different.

1 Like