Digimon

I dunno. I hear this is ultra Pokemon, yet I haven’t learned a thing as to how it works/ storyline.
In the meantime, I know a certain @Tarvaxx who does. :wink:

WATCH IT.

Digimon Tri coming soon… hype :stuck_out_tongue:

And edited teasers to maximise hype for older fans;

https://i.imgur.com/fCcw8K0.png

Who here has watched Tri. so far? I have, and I gotta say… I want more.

(Although for slightly different reasons than one might expect)

1 Like

I’m waiting for Agapio dubs. I haven’t watched it yet, I just need some rope for a friend…

Those Cencoroll visuals though.

1 Like

Well hopefully this turns out good and they are able to get more of the original cast back. Jeff Nimoy the actor that played tentomon, did say some of the Digimon and digidestined were recast. Hopefully we do get a couple more of the original voice actors back.

Firstly, regarding the Digimon dub - Excellent. Glad they got a lot of the original cast back.

Secondly, the third Tri movie…

OOOOOH YEEEAAAAH THAT WAS AWESOME! That was easily the best thus far, and my favorite. So excited for the next one in February.

1 Like

Japanese music is far better than the English version…it has emotion, it has character, and it doesnt use the same “Digimon, digital monsters” quote over and over and over and over…and over in the song.

If only there was a thing where you had the English dub with Japanese music, that would have been great.

Then you would like/hate the Digimon tri dub. But you would more than likely hate it since they replace butterfly with a remix version of the English theme song. They do keep braveheart though so there’s that.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Now this is my kind of topic. I can’t really choose a favorite Digimon. My favorite season on the other hand, would either be 1 or 3.

I personally like digimon tri, though I know people who don’t but my favorite digimon is burgermon for obvious reasons and my favorite seasons are 01,02,tamers,and data squad

1 Like

Wow. Just… wow.

I’ve heard that name quite a lot here. What is it?

Yes. Just yes to all of that sentence.

Meh. It wasn’t bad. But not my favorite. I still like it quite a lot, its just the one I like the least. Then again, I have only just started Frontier, and have never seen Data Squad.

Yes again.

Digimon tri is a continuation of digimon 01 and 02, search it up

1 Like

Anyone who can name this guy gets a cookie.

Ancientbeetlemon, he was in some Frontier games I think

1 Like

Close, but not quite.

It kinda looks like an ugly rhino so rhinobeetlemon?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that.

OH MY DOG YOU COULD NOT BE CLOSER!

Where is it’s face?
I can’t make anything out other than the front legs.

1 Like

The circled area is the head.