Dionysus, the god of mischief

Nice Job,he didn’t look like a God of Wine.

1 Like

Awesome MOC! And 'dat head. Great job!

I uh…
WOW.
My jaw actually dropped when I saw this. It’s huge without being a mess of colors. Actually quite cohesive. Very, very well done good sir.

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t want to sleep tonight anyway. :astonished: That sir is excellent. 10/10. 15/15. I’d definitely grab this off the shelves if I saw it as an actual set. I can’t think of any suggestions of improvement. This thing looks menacing and so intricately well put-together. I love it!

1 Like

This is quite impressive! I have to say his upper arms/shoulders need some work, and his feet do as well. His shoulders need to be taller, and filled in more.

This… this is cool. I really like the head. The large toes are my only real (minor) complain.

What does the jaw look lie closed?

that’s one big guy

I love it

I love everything about him

One of the best big mocs I’ve seen. Any I like that head design.
12/10

AMAZING!

you have outdone yourself my friend!

Holy cow! This thing is awesome! I especially like the head design.

1 Like

Impressive design, especially the head, would be interested to see you re-use the head design for a dragon or quadruped design. Only thing that is bugging me about the design is the arms, the joints seem incredibly small with the attachments to the body seeming a little gappy. Though I am impressed it can hold itself up given its size.

1 Like

That, that is awesome. This deserves a MOC Spotlight.

Head looks great from the front… and thats basicaly it, hands look like rosery, and legs look jumbled and torso looks neat too.

Honestly Im much more interested in seeing smaller figures

This guy is amazing. The head is so detailed, as well as the body. The way this guy’s body flows makes him look like an organic-robot-like character, especially with the small details. This guy reminds me of Ultron from that new Avengers movie. That’s how good he looks.

The head is a bit big, although the details make up for that problem. Great job!

3 Likes

Wow. That was most certainly worth the wait.

Will you be making The Great Darkness?

Oh, and about harvesting dreams… Did Ragnarok, the Darkness, or Dionysis make Annona?

Dionysus made Annona and I will be making the other characters after my A levels are over!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If I were to go on about what I loved about this MOC, I wouldn’t be finishing anytime soon.

Ergo, I’m simply going to list some aspects of it which you could improve:

1. The feet. They look like they can support the MOC well enough, but the strangely segmented look of the entire thing, the awkward toes, and all of the exposed ball-joints detract from the overall look.

2. As gorgeous as that head design is, and as much as I love it, the connection via visorak limb doesn’t look very firm. Of course, I can be totally wrong, but that’s that.

3. The arms are very skinny for such a stocky looking MOC. Although I understand that adding upon them could make them too heavy to pose, they regardless don’t suit him at all.

1 Like

Very very nice MOC. Can the jaw open and close?

Yeah I just didn’t have v any photos with it closes haha

9/10

Great head, torso, and claws. Arms are a bit too spindly, the legs are just okay, and feet seem too big, but given the enormity of the MOC, I’m willing to give that last one a pass.

Overall, there’s only one word to describe such a creation.

4 Likes