Dionysus, the god of mischief

GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!

This moc is fantastic I’m so impressed with how good the proportions especially considering the size 10/10

5 Likes

Isn’t that Hermes?

This was in an episode of Ven’s Moc Spotlight, when i saw it there my first reaction was this:

ITS FREAKING AWESOME, how did you get all these parts, how does he hold together! So many questions, and im still scared

Haha thanks bud! I’ve been collecting bionicle for years, and because I have three brothers who also like Lego it just built up really quick. The build is actually fairly hollow inside to allow it to stand, however the inside is like a spider web of technic lift arms. The head was actually a complete mistake, out was supposed to be the other way around but as I started to add detail I began to like what I was building and decided to stick with it. The legs are fully articulated even though ven wasn’t sure if they were

2 Likes

This is truly a masterpiece. That head is absolutely outstanding, I love everything about this. I’m really thrilled that I have inspired such creativity in you. It does my soul good to know that there are people like you out there that I have inspired to create such great work. If I could like this one million times more I would.

1 Like

haha, thanks a bunch bud! :slight_smile: I had no idea that you were on the message boards until I saw that you have gotten the spotlight for your newest moc Blattarax which in itself is truly fantastic!!

1 Like

Fun fact dyonysus is the good of wine

And also partly the God of mischief :slight_smile: but hey I liked the name And that’s all that matters haha :smiley:

1 Like

I know realised after i commented how much of an idiot i am :smiley:

He is amazing! Did you brick link all these parts or are they from sets? The final rating is 360/10.

2 Likes

I did use brick link for some parts but I already had a big collection because me and my brothers started buying bionicle when they first came out :slight_smile:

-dies from awesomeness overrload-

1 Like

76 cm for the smart people

1 Like