Disney's Moana Topic

Well I heard it somewhere and it just made sense. I think this was the video.

Time to revive this topic

I never intended on seeing this movie, but I ended up having to watch it two times in one day when I was helping out at my old elementary school’s field day today. While one half of the school was out at field day, the other half was either watching Moana or Sing. I ended up having to watch over the kids watching Moana

In the end, I only saw like two-thirds to three-fourths of the movie (as I got pulled into doing jobs for old teachers), but from what I watched, the movie was pretty enjoyable. It was a bit hard to hear at times with the elementary kids talking and messing around. It was weird only hearing the Rock, as I’m used to actually seeing him as well.

Overall, I felt that this movie focused a lot more on comedy than past Disney princess movies have and I kind of enjoyed that decision they made. I also felt that this movie can be enjoyed by boys as well as girls more than past Disney princess movies can (I’m not saying the others can’t be enjoyed by boys). Another thing I enjoyed is the small amount of main and supporting characters as it makes the film easy to follow

Overall, I would give this movie an 8.5/10 (this rating might go up if I go back and watch the full movie at home)

2 Likes

You mean Disney’s Bionicle?

1 Like