Do you play an instrument?

If you care. Practicing is always good, but if you just like showing up and playing, keep doing that.

Iā€™ve played the trombone for the past 2.5 years.

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently learning to play the fiddle, though I donā€™t know that Iā€™m particularly good.

2 Likes

Iā€™m learning drums.

1 Like

Drums are fun

Very fun

1 Like

I play acoustic and electric guitar. I also dabble in bass guitar and ukulele.

Iā€™ve made what is probably a terrible financial decision and bought a semi-modular synthesizer (a Moog Mother-32).

1 Like

I play piano mainly, but I can figure out any percussion instrument you give me.

2 Likes

Any drummers know the cheapest way to put together a simple suitcase kit?

Probably to make the drums out of trash cans and pails or something

Next! :joy: not a bad idea but this would mostly be used for youth group worship at church so it canā€™t all be about the drums. Plus it needs to fit in a suitcase

1 Like

I am currently working on learning how to play the piano

I play the piano.

I played the cello and trumpet in elementary and middle school, respectively, but Iā€™m not sure if I would still be able to play them decently today.

Oh, and I also play the mayonnaise, horseradish, rubber band, and plastic straw.

2 Likes

When I was in elementary school there was this music-project-thing (it started when I was in 4th grade so I donā€™t know if they are still doing it) and everyone had to play an instrument. I got to play the trumpet (and I was the second best), but after I finished elementary school I stopped playing it.

In middle school I learned to play the recorder (and again, I was the second best) but, again, after middle school I stopped playing it

I pulled my recorder out a few months ago. Learned how to play some of the accidental notes that I was never taught how to play.

Has it really been three years since I first posted in this topic? I havenā€™t learned many new instruments since then but Iā€™ve improvement my setups for almost all of them.

I also asked for a ukulele for Christmas, and now that I have it Iā€™m not really sure what Iā€™m going to do with it.

2 Likes

Is mayonnaise Kazoo an instrument?

1 Like

Yes, absolutely

1 Like

I religiously play Kazoo

Do instruments of torture count?

5 Likes