Does Anyone remember LEGO Knight's Kingdom?

This theme ran from 2004 until 2006. Although Brickset classifieds it as a sub-theme of Castle, it really it’s own theme. From what I saw, this theme is VERY Underrated nowadays, probably even more underrated then LEGO Racers! Although I have no idea about the actual story of this theme, looking now on Brickset on the sets, they look awsome, and I wish I got some of the sets. I would probably check on Ebay if I can find then at a good price. The theme was about four Knights: Jayko, Santis, Rascus, and Danju, which fighted against the thread of the Evil Lord Vladek, with the Guidelines of King Mathias. This theme was acualy called Knight’s Kingdom 2, because there was an other sub-theme of Castle in the 90’s but it was no were near the Level of Knight’s Kingdom 2. This theme even got a Video Game based on It, exclusive for GameBoy Advance. I wish I grew up with this theme, but unfortunately I did not. Check it on Brickset if you want to see the sets yourself.

Does Anyone remember it or had any of the sets?

1 Like

Knights kingdom has some darn useful parts for BIONICLE building. I got a few of the 2004 figures (which sadly had none of the BIO-type pieces) but I want to look on eBay for some newer ones.

Also, if you haven’t yet, check out Mike Rayhawk’s artwork for Knight’s Kingdom.

2 Likes

I have quite a few of both the minifigure sets and the action figure sets. The theme itself wasn’t that special to me, but the shin and shoulder armour from the second wave of figures is incredibly useful for Mocs.

1 Like

I sorry, but we already a topic with Knights’ Kingdom is in it. http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/throwbots-slizers-and-roboriders-alpha-team-rock-raiders-lego-of-the-2000s-discussion/6119