Doing what we do everynight... TRY TO CONQUER THE WORLD!

Bring my MTG cards to life.

Simple do this:

In real life.

3 Likes

I’d attain control through political means

Simple. I’d reinstate the Eastern Roman Empire and establish the latest Pax Romana. I mean, it can’t be too hard, right?

BADA BING BADA BOOM I RESSURECT THIS TOPIC FROM ITS DOOM @N01InParticular i’m doing it now too.
I would go and say the mcdonalds ice cream machine is working but it actually isn’t

2 Likes

Through non-violence

wheres the fun in that

1 Like

Yell “ZA WOURDO!!!” In the middle of a sidewalk, causing people to stop and look at me like I’m an idiot. Meanwhile my clones would rob a bank on that street, and I use the funds to start the cult of Jerry. The cult will build nuclear weapons and threaten everyone into giving us their bionicle collections. As we know anyone without bonkles goes insane, so I wait for the world outside of the cult to go the way of Karzahni, and then I step in to rule the world.

1 Like

It’s nothing but fun

Retake Constantinople, the empire in the east shall rise again. Proclaim the Roman Empire returned after its long absence, then I shall spread my armies across the globe, for no nation shall be able to resist the might and glory of the resurgent Rome. Finally after my armies seize the UN building the UN symbol shall be replaced with the imperial eagle. ROMA AETERNA!

That’s my line! :wink:

1 Like

Conquering the world is so overrated and cliche… Nobody realizes that when you conquer the world, you then have to micromanage the world to ensure everyone is still alive after five years and nobody’s found a way to stop you.

Regardless, my route for conquering the world would undoubtedly be shutting down all companies which create hair gel. Then, all other criminal masterminds will be too preoccupied with their bad hair days, and I would win with absolute ease.

3 Likes

Well, you see, this is why you kill everybody except for one small town or city, and rule that. If those are the only people left on earth, you have effectively conquered the world.

1 Like

step 1. become billionaire
step 2. spend lots of money on developing mind control chemicals (must be tasteless and odorless)
step 3. put large doses of the chemical in the world’s oceans and water supply’s
step 4. build moon laser
step 5. go to moon with moon laser
step 6. :goo:

How would I take over the world?

:goo:

1 Like