DOOM Discussion

Wait why? (I make good reviews. ;/)
Anyway I heard the game has bad reviews, no split screen, and the gameplay is too fast. (My point of view, from playing the beta.)

Man.

Of that soundtrack.

1 Like

RIP AND TEAR

i got doom 2 today, but I wish i could get Doom 2016, it looks like a ton of fun

IDK why I havenā€™t said anything, but Iā€™ma fairly newcommer when it comes to doom, a while back I got 2016 Doom, and god is it an amazing game, what a strong intro to the series

2 Likes

try the old games to! there just as fun, even if they are a bit old. but to my surprise there way more fun then some other shooters ivā€™e played

2 Likes

Even better.

Mod the old ones to death.

I recommend using Project Brutality, DoomMetalVol.4 & Doom4Doom, most of these arenā€™t compatible with certain engines so iā€™d recommend using Zandronum or GzDoom.

1 Like

Oh this is a topic

yes this is a topic/s

1 Like

I love doom and stuff, treading through hell has never been more fun!

well, Iā€™m hype

5 Likes

Oh Hell yeah! This looks amazing!

6 Likes

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

so much yes! the grapple hook and the boosting mechanics look fantastic!

also loved the part where the AI says to call the demons ā€˜mortally challengedā€¦ā€™

this game is going to be 10/10

2 Likes

grab your butt boys and girls

4 Likes

From this we know:

-Release date: 22/11/2019 (Non american date)
-Story: revolves around other dimensions and demon invasion of Earth
-Vega and Samuel Hayden are present in some form
-Multiplayer confirmed although itā€™s only 3 player (IMO worse than DOOMā€™s multiplayer)
-QUAD chaingun (because 3 < 4)
-Deluxe and collectors editions are available (US and Canada only, prices are significantly higher in other countries)
-At least 2 new demons appear in this
-The three human figures (below the doomguyā€™s blade) appear to be characters or at least significant figures in a more story present doom
-Dash resets and pole grappling is a thing

1 Like

well doom 64 is getting a re release, thatā€™s pretty dope

yet again, Eternal is Shaping up to be not just a Great Sequel to 2016 but also the Best FPS ever! this is already my game of the year and it havenā€™t even come out yet. also more news about BATTLEMODE

Personally I really like it. the mode is very Unique and has a lot of Potential (it will be a lot more better then 2016ā€™s multiplayer thatā€™s for sure)

but yeah. Iā€™m very hype for this game

Doom Eternal is one of the hardest and best video games I have ever played

1 Like

An amazing game you can play DOOM, and DOOM 2, all inside the game on The Slayers Computer

So, has anyone modded DOOM to have Doomguy become Master Chief?

1 Like