Doomslayer Tahu

“Against all the evil that Makuta can conjure, all the wickedness that darkness can produce, we will send unto them… only you.”

28 Likes

I like the idea, but the build seems a bit too simplistic in my opinion…

3 Likes

I like the simplicity, it looks like it could be an actual set. A larger, titan-sized version would be neat, though.

2 Likes

I wasnt really going for complexity this go round, this was just a quick idea I threw together. It just felt better at this scale, I guess. I will say that it doesn’t feel right that it’s shorter than most of my other builds…

[quote=“darkbrick999, post:3, topic:51406, full:true”]
I like the simplicity, it looks like it could be an actual set. A larger, titan-sized version would be neat, though.
[/quote] Thanks! I’m not good at making Titans, but I may beef him up down the road; I have a lot of time on my hands.

1 Like

Quality! I love me some CCBS Tahu.

1 Like

Hahahaha this is a great idea!
Nice execution, too. Looks really good!

1 Like

Brick and Tear… until it is done… for a CCBS build this is really well done, I love the detail you’ve got on the shotgun, fantastic!

3 Likes

It’s not a bad build, it’s just that in my opinion it could benefit from being bulkier. It would help sell that this guy is a demon slaying berserker.

2 Likes

I might not be a doom fan, but even I agree that this is cool. Really cool!

1 Like

Yea cool concept but feels too basic in the build but the design looks quite nice

1 Like

sabretooth what’s with the tahus with guns recently

1 Like

Good question… it kinda just happened. I should do another one!
(I have a ton of red parts, so Tahus are easier than other characters I guess)

1 Like

I agree, for once being bulkier would help… and adding more guns/weapons. A lot of weapons.

Nice.

This is why you don’t send Tahu alone! If it was just him alone on Mata Nui without the others ever showing up he absolutely would go full doomguy.

2 Likes