Double-Cross Mafia 2:The War, Sign-Up

Double-cross Mafia, is being continued!!!

The year is 3216. The essence of the mafia is back, in a whole new development. Two sets of mafia, the small countering force of soldiers. Through the fight, each mafia slowly gets torn apart, while gradually taking the good guys with them. The soldiers have to put a fight to survive. Will you?

Gameplay
There will be three mafia teams, each with 3 mafians. The goal for the mafia, is to try to eliminate the other mafia team, guessing who they are, and the few soldiers who have to eliminate the mafia, before the mafia eliminates them.

There will be a special role, of an infiltrator mafian, who is part of both mafia sides, but gets to choose which one he favors more, his goal is to get both mafia groups to trust him, so he can tear one of them down, while killing of the soldiers. There will be one advanced soldier, who can defend people. When all of the soldiers are dead but both mafia are still alive, I’ll have to pull in the Captains, who are anonymous who will be selected from the player list randomly.

This game will require, 25 players.

Role descriptions

Cross-path Mafians: Search for infiltrator individually, and kill off other players. 6 needed.

Captains: Special warriors, who will be fed data while sending me their votes via PM so they stay anonymous.

4 needed. Excluding me.

Soldiers: Normally vote and inspect players of the game. 10 needed. Excluding advanced soldier.

Advanced Soldier: Is able to defend someone each night. 1 needed.

Infiltrator: Infiltrate and destroy one specific mafia team, and soldiers. 1 needed.

Special roles that may be included if a bunch of people join: Graph and inspect info. (Coroners) 2 needed.

Length of game
Could last more than a week, but it should be really fun.

Extra important rules
Do not give anything away, it ruins the game. Please keep it fun for everyone.

No cheating, don’t secretly tell someone what to do.

Anonymous Captains, please don’t join the game without permission.

Voting Hours

8:00am- 6:30pm EST

If you have questions, post them below. Thank you, and enjoy the game.

List:
@BBricks
@Toa_Mata_Pinata

…Do we choose our role?

Nurp, I do. Randomly.

Oh. Well then I wish to join.

1 Like

can I also join?

1 Like

Count me in

Once again Shadower, you seem to be attempting to circumvent our rules. As our rules regarding Mafia games state:

All you had to do was PM one of us. Instead, you decided to go ahead and do it yourself. Given that you have created Mafia games in the past, and have asked us for permission in the past, this behavior is absolutely unacceptable.

This topic will be closed until further notice. If you wish to host a game, please contact us before doing so.