Draw the Squad: TTV Edition

Lol, I’ve heard that when people don’t try to get things perfect they have something called “fun”. It seems that this picture was for this “fun” and didn’t need to be perfect and serious with everything. But that’s just my perspective.

24 Likes
20 Likes

-_-
really?

1 Like

That picture was just for fun, it didn’t need to be perfectly accurate. It was for laughs and the art is well done, I don’t see why you brought that all up for really no reason is all.

10 Likes

Well, that’s how I felt about it, but if you’re gonna be that guy, then I’ll have to tell you that just because you made something for fun doesn’t mean it cannot or should not be criticized for failings it might have.
Edit: to nip this in the bud(or however that goes), just because I am criticizing something, doesn’t mean I don’t like it or enjoy it, I like the picture, but it looks awkward

1 Like

But the failings don’t exit, you’re just misinterpreting the image.

4 Likes

… But it was traced from an actual photo. Your criticism over the perspective of the drawing is already invalid, unless you want to criticize the photo too.

14 Likes

You’re acting like the whole picture is bad because some of the perspective isn’t right. As an artist myself I know it’s hard and so I don’t do backgrounds most times. She took the time to do it and did everything in a way that you could see everyone doing their little things. If it wasn’t done that way you wouldn’t be able to see what’s on the computer. It makes sense how she did it and it seemed more out of spite then critic is the problem.

6 Likes

[quote=“prpldragon, post:201, topic:15797”]
…dudei traced the picture…
[/quote]the person never said anything about a real picture being used, or at least when they commented on my post

oh look, I already mentioned that, funny how predictable that was.

Please don’t double post, thanks! -Var

Dude, right here, in the main post:

8 Likes

to add to that

there you go

15 Likes

Are you going to say the person who took that photograph messed up the perspective?

10 Likes

Sorry that I did not check the original post to see if it was traced over an actual photo since when I went to get the pictures, I wasn’t looking for that and thus why I said:

You edited that in after I typed my response tho…

4 Likes

no, I edited it, then after a few minutes, you posted the response

1 Like

Now I wanna say right now that joke images are pretty much not supposed to be legitimately criticized because all their ment to do is be funny and generally poke fun. For example, would you call this image bad because of things like inaccurate proportions or perspective?

Not really.

15 Likes

Well when I had typed it, I didn’t see the edit. So by the time I had written it to the original response it had been changed.

1 Like

That doesn’t make you right in saying the perspective is wrong. :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol most of my joke images suck with proportions and perspective, too. I don’t see anyone complaining.

11 Likes

no, because it’s not good enough for those to be reasons to be bad yet