Draw the Squad: TTV Edition

This is so awesome!!

I adore that tiny little exx hammer

3 Likes

Now.
I have a plan.
This one might happen…

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I love how you made Kahi’s Iron Man armour red and white. :smile:

1 Like

Var’s hair extensions…

http://bushwickdaily.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/1368366366616.gif

7 Likes

Where is the Age of Ultron version :wink:

1 Like

This amazing! I love the avengers. I can’t give enough likes on this this is definitely my favorite one yet

1 Like

The Vencredible Hulk is on stilts and Var, god of thunder and lightning, has blonde extensions XP

The Exru hammer is perfect :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

prpl you deserve the infinity gauntlet

8 Likes

Since Eljay is Cap, his color scheme is based around red and blue pins. Jarvis has a very Kahi-like stutter. Var is the God of Good Voice Quality wielding his hammer, Exxjolnir. Mesonak always hits his arrows with absolute certainty. Takuma is their web designer. Ven just shouts “I’M VENOM” at the top of his lungs. And Viper is the Zaktan Widow.

2 Likes

Half the characters don’t appear on that cover.

1 Like

37 Likes

@JMP you DOOMED us all

4 Likes

“Fine… I’ll draw it myself.”

14 Likes

That’s really funny. :laughing:

2 Likes

@prpldragon as Thanos confirmed

3 Likes

I showed this to my friend and he laughed his head off

1 Like

Love Takuma’s eye patch.

2 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/4/f/4f2b1f854e83526cd47e6e7cdcfe80bdc97865af.png
Amazing as always. My thoughts:
Perhaps the invaders are not Chitauri led by Loki, but Solekians led by Tuma
For some reason I can’t shake the feeling that Zak(tan) Widow looks like something I’ve seen before…
This is probably what it takes to get Meso to go outside: An alien invasion.
I don’t think Eljay could be Cap because Cap is a likable and inspiring leader. It does work for Civil War though.

16 Likes

What if you did like, people trying to take off eljays mask at brickfair

3 Likes

I saw this the other day, this would be funny.

12 Likes