Drawing your favorite Kanohi masks

So: this is the corroder helmet for @ToaOfForests
I really like this one! I think is one of the best I have drawn!

And here is the mask for @Bluebrick27
This one was very easy to make because it doesn’t have so much details. But it looks good to me!

5 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Those are looking spectacular. To me, they look so good that I almost think they are a photo-filter thing on something like Photoshop. Again, they look awesome.

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s amazingly accurate. You are very good at this! Have you tried maybe drawing something from memory or from a diffrent angle?

2 Likes

How did you know I am using photoshop!!??HOW??!?
Ok just joking. Thank you so much for sayng that you like them. But please don,t admire them so much because I need to say to much thank you-s
Joking again.

3 Likes

I’m glad you have a sense of humor. Keep up the awesome work.

2 Likes

I tried from memory but like that I can’t draw all the details because I can’t memory them all. And some details are EXTREMELY important.

I mean like not drawing exactly whtat you see on the picture but creating something new.

I understand now… Maybe I will try

Good luck!

2 Likes

I just done the MoUP:

It was REALLY hard to make. But now is done and I ended up with this result

3 Likes

Holy cow! This looks awesome!

Mind if I try saving it to my Google Drive?

3 Likes

I let you do what you want with it. Do you need more photos?

So…?

Not really. But thanks for asking.

And I’m waiting even longer for G3…

2 Likes

There will be NO G3…

If it comes back as a G3, I hope Lego does a much better job at marketing. If it doesn’t come back, we still have G1, HF, G2 and all the other things that Lego has put the constraction styles from those into.

2 Likes

I know, I know, I just want to like Bionicle while it’s still alive for once… :frowning2:

Also, I was only joking

4 Likes