Drawing your favorite Kanohi masks

I know that you know that I know that you know that I know you are joking. I would really like if there will be G3 to have other Toa teams

3 Likes

ā€œMaybe we donā€™t need to wait for stars
But united just start using all those partsā€

2 Likes

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister , the ehlek is done, but is not just the head, Iā€™ve drawn more things from him.

And my Ehlek was curious to see. He liked it. But what do you think?

And here is an image without Ehlek

6 Likes

I LOVE IT!!! Heā€™s absolutely glorious! Worthy of the material it is based off of!

Okay, now that Iā€™m sane again, I really like it! I want to ask, what is youā€™re process in making these? Do you trace them, or base them off of the pictures?

4 Likes

Thank you. It seems that you really like the drawing. I like it too, but woooo, you became insane!!! And I have my secrets about drawing this thingsā€¦sorry. If you want, I can draw that Spider-Ehlek in your profile picture. If you want.

3 Likes

Iā€™m actually working on a project, but after finished, you can if you want

2 Likes

Ok. I understand. and after you finish it, Will you show it?
If you want

2 Likes

Could I request a Kualsi or an Avsa?

I accept all you request but I donā€™t know very much the names of the masks. Can you tell me who is the user of the mask or show me an image?

2 Likes

The Kualsi is what Iruini wore, (The special edition Toa Hagah sets) as well as the Mahritoran Defilak.

The Avsa is what Makuta Vamprah wore in 08

2 Likes

Ok,got it i will draw them

2 Likes

^ Could you draw the noble (or is it powerless) shelek? (My avatar, also worn by kirop and the matoran that came with mutran)

2 Likes

*Vican

Could you draw me a Kanohi Tryna, Mask of Reanimation? Itā€™s the mask worn by Matoro Mahri. Thanks!

4 Likes

this!

yes, in purpleā€¦ thanks!

2 Likes

Hey guys, I am very sorry that i canā€™t draw the masks. I am gone home and i donā€™t have enough free time for them. I am very sorry. You will need to wait a wile.

4 Likes

I made the Shelek for @Biodude15
Here it is.

And now I am on my way to make the Kanohi Avsa for @ColdGoldLazarus
It is not done yet

3 Likes

And now we have the final version of the Avsa
What do you think guys?

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

Looks great. Thanks!