Dream movie remakes/sequels/prequels

Wait nvm

Well I would like to see a remake of the Green Lantern movie, but not part of the DCEU, but part of a new DC cinematic universe.

Honestly, I think it would be great enough if they remastered it, transforming all of the obvious CGI to modern stuff, and maybe change Jar-Jar’s voice just so people don’t find him as annoying (I personally don’t already).

2 Likes

What if the prequels were told from Obi-Wan’s perspective. Like, don’t focus on Anakin, make the story about a master seeing his student and “brother” fall from grace.

I think that’d be cool. Plus, Ewen McGregor is ten times better than Hayden Christiansen…Also, I think Christiansen quit acting :laughing:

3 Likes

I was actually almost named Ewen xD

2 Likes

Instead you were named Emporer_Duckie

1 Like

No I was named Duckie McSwagger

3 Likes

I agree. Metru Nui was probably the best of the three movies we got. (I’m ignoring Legend Reborn) Seeing Bionicle getting more than 70 mins of an abbreviated story would have been a real boon to the franchise.

2 Likes

X-Men origins, its supposed to be deadpool

Upon hearing rumor that the new Batman movie will take place in the nineties, I’m hoping for a sequel that’ll take place later

Honestly, a remake of the original star wars, just to see the actors and better effects.

Also, all of the bayformers films.

2 Likes

Disney has to remember to not make it too polished, though. The grit adds so much to the originals that taking it away would practically mean different films altogether.

2 Likes

Yeah, true.

Can we say a separate from the MCU Winter Soldier movie? A grittier one with Keanu Reaves as Bucky?

No. Sebastian Stan is the best Winter Soldier you can get.

1 Like

For the MCU, yes, but imagine like a darker marvel universe, where they keep the cosmic stuff to a minimum and it’s grittier, better written, and more focused on things like Sokovia accord type matters

1 Like

Yeah, but such a movie would have to introduce Bucky’s backstory, the whole Sokovia thing and a few other concepts, which if not handled properly could result into another BvS.

Oh I didn’t mean specifically sekovia just a registration act in general

1 Like

That would be more for Civil War than Winter Soldier.

I know this is an idea for a whole separate universe

1 Like