Droplet's art :D

I drew a lizard man :P. I based him of atheris squamigera (or bush viper) snake and sungazer lizard.

I also drew this. You can find it on my DeviantArt page. It was an art trade with another person and they wanted me to draw my OC and her OC.

I also drew Gali :DDD (ignore the random stuff on the side :stuck_out_tongue: I was too lazy to cut it out). As you all can see Iā€™m bad at symmetry :<

25 Likes

0/10 Gali doesnā€™t have anime hair.

4 Likes

Sheā€™s not kawaii desu enough.

1 Like

I think galiā€™s torso is a little too long myself, as hands sometimes reach a little further down the hips. Still, great artwork!

2 Likes

Thanks for the critique :smiley: Personally I think her hips are not as wide as they should be.

I agree with @Chronicler ,

Thought about making a Fairy Tail OC. I made her right arm too long and weirdā€¦ WHATEVURā€¦
Her legs also look a bit bony :<.

3 Likes

Cool stuff

For once I will tell: the style you present is preety good

I had a dream with this dude in it.
He was coooooolā€¦

4 Likes

Is he a mutant?

Sortaā€¦ you could call him thatā€¦
More like a complex alien creature turned into a human through bio engineering, but while the experiment was being conducted he escaped, thus having some of the properties of the original creature. He is also able to ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  into creature reminiscent of the original creature.

I drew a flower lady OCā€¦
The drawing looks a bit weird because I scanned it and increased itā€™s saturation and decreased the luminescence.

GUYS Iā€™M SORTA WORKING ON THOSE REQUESTS.
I JUST WANTED TO DRAW SOME PERSONAL ART.

3 Likes

@Nyran

Run, Nyran senpai, RUUUN !
I tried a different shading technique which is 10x more fun :smiley:
This drawing has no context :'D
I just drew this pose and added a background for shading purposes.

12 Likes

overall topic thoughts, which I have to say because of how the boards show replies

well, from a personal stance I canā€™t stand the proportions you use, Iā€™ve always been a fan of ā€œmegamanā€ proportions and your art has the opposite of that.

but the actual art itself is nice.

2 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m bad at megaman proportions. Those exaggerated limbsā€¦
I prefer to draw sleeker bodies.

I dig how the cape sorta parachutes out, that looks cool.

I approve.

2 Likes

nanananananananana Nyran!

thatā€™s what this picture makes me think :stuck_out_tongue:

looks good

1 Like

I appreciate your approval, Nyran senpai :blush:.
@Middlefingerstudios
TANKS :smile:

2 Likes

If I were to give a critique, Iā€™d say maybe the torso is too long or too thin.

Maybe some odd combination of both.

But for the most part, the cape actually hides it fairly well, methinks

2 Likes