Dumb Reviews

You know what’s even funnier?

When I was buying Bionicle Heroes (I was going to but didn’t) years later, I actually saw this. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

More crap on IMDB. Today, Rogue One is reviewed by “The Dark REVIEWER”, who believes George Lucas is the Leonardo DaVinci of our time. I censored the language in it.

5 Likes

I bet you he’s some young hipster on tumblr who defends the prequels as godly

or he made this as a joke

hope it’s the latter but it’s probably not

5 Likes

Not so much dumb, as it is amazing.

5 Likes

Talk about being over-dramatic.

and he didn’t even say why the movie was bad :imp:

2 Likes

I actually have to kind of agree on the fact that Star Wars is gonna become a second MCI for Disney, the way they have future films planned out. Ultimately, however, Disney is a business, and the MCU Formula has been proven to work… shrug

But, saying that RO is trash compared to the prequels… I haven’t even seen RO yet but there’s no way in hell it’s gonna be worse than the prequels.

what a doofus

3 Likes

I have seen a pg-13 film called “9”. on common sense media, a parent showed it to a 3 year old and claimed it should be nc-17.
this film contains no

1. Language
  2. inappropriate content
    or
  3. gore
    of any kind. it was kinda like harry potter 4 levels of scary.
2 Likes

why would you show 9 to a 3-year-old
i assume the poster/box art would dissuade most parents from showing it to their kids anyways

2 Likes

Well if it’s an anoying sibling…

I don"t know, That parent probably should have checked the film’s rating first

Super spooky, cannot watch with out at least one light on

It’s actually pretty surprising how many parents don’t seem to care about letting their children watch PG-13 or sometimes even R rated films. So basically blame bad parenting.

It’s NC-17, just saying.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, because it isn’t dumb, it’s a masterpiece!

Man, James Veitch is great! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well it’s not dumb, nor is it really a review. So…