Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Topic

like 9GAG?

I am sorry, but I do not know what that even means.

9GAG is basically the original version of iFunny.

1 Like

Okay well in that case, yes like 9GAG.

1 Like

Funny, in my most recent campaign, I fell from the sky as a level one and was absurdly impulsive. I literally jumped down a well and grabbed the ladder on the way down.
I was extremely eccentric and it was soooooo fun.

1 Like

My D&D character tends to murder people, which is why everyone in my party was super surprised when I made friends with an NPC that was causing me trouble rather than killing him.

My teammates tried to rob a marble store by hitting the clerkā€™s head on a table. They then tried to shve a witness into the furnace.
I mostly stopped them.

We turned a minor NPC into our arch nemesis and then killed them.

How?

and the most bizarre thing I remember from a D&D session
was our Barbarain Raged ans stabbed himself in the head

Well, we found out that she was in league with the bandits that were attacking the town (because we stumbled on her having a meeting with them) so we killed the bandits she was talking to and then tried to get information out of her. When she wouldnā€™t talk we threatened her, and got a little information but she was obviously still holding out so we tied her up and took her back to her house (she had been at her office in the miners exchange) and we buried the bodies in her basement. After about two hours (real time not game time) we decided we werenā€™t going to get any more information out of her, so we killed and buried her with the other bandits. The next day the miners exchange is all abuzz because their boss is missing and her office is full of blood (we forgot to finish cleaning the crime scene). So our barbarian, who is somehow the friendliest of all of us, convinced the vice president of the miners exchange that he should just step up rather than look into the strange disappearance of his boss.

This is a game I need in my life. Sadly, due to a lack in irl friends itā€™s not really possible.

While mine was actually savage worlds, at the end of our journey I gained ultimate mastery of light spells in exchange for serving the goddess Lux for life. She is goddess of light, lamb (as in the meat), and #foreveralone. Now Iā€™m alone, but I will live indefinitely and have extreme magic powers.

Well Iā€™m going to live FOREVER
ā€¦alone

When I get bored, I will get to hang out with Lux forever.
My primary worry is that I will grow tired of eating lamb.

I once vaporizer the malevolent dragon goddess Tiamat my transforming into tree-Jesus and firing a beam of molten gruel.

1 Like

My friends and I were playing one day. I donā€™t remember what led to it but it ended up they attacked the shop owner and -Friend 1- had put him to the ground and we started running. -Friend 2- stopped to spit on him.

He rolled a 20.

He spit at his eye with such force it killed him.